What could be more comforting than a warm cup of milk before night, especially in the winter?
Nothing, I suppose.
And, to top it off, we have this “Carrot Bedtime Milk” to boost your relaxation, comfort, and chances of getting a good night’s sleep by a factor of 10.
This milk is loaded with the goodness of the ingredients, all of which work together to deliver a good night’s sleep, body relaxation, and a plethora of nutritional and health advantages, all in one cup.
- Helps in strengthening of muscles.
- Aids digestion and prevents constipation.
- Bolsters the immunity.
- Helps in reducing blood pressure
- Helps in relaxation of the body.
- Good for sound sleep.
|Dairy/Plant Milk||250 ml|
|Peanut butter/ Almonds||1 tsp./ 8|
|Vanilla extract (Optional)||Few drops.|
|Cardamom/ Cinnamon powder (Optional)||Pinch.|
- Peel the carrots and chop them, and then add it to a pan with little water.
- Let it steam/blanch for sometime with the lid on.
- Once the carrots are blanched, take a blender jar.
- To it, add all the up listed ingredients including blanched carrots, small portion of the milk, dates, vanilla extract, peanut butter, turmeric, cinnamon powder, and black pepper.
- Blend it nicely.
- Add the rest of the milk to a pan on the flame.
- Let it boil and don’t forget to stir it in intervals.
- Now its time to add the blended mixture to the pan, and mix it very nicely.
- Don’t forget to stir in order to avoid any lump formation.
- Transfer it to a serving glass, and relish its amazing taste.
- Carrots is jam-packed with the goodness of sleep promoting nutrients like potassium, and Vitamin B6, as well ass biotin and Vitamin A.
- Milk is not only enriched with the goodness of calcium, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, and Vitamin B12, but is specifically composed of tryptophan and melatonin, which are the two prominent amino acids responsible for a sound and good sleep.
- Dates are rich in magnesium, copper, and iron. Also, they fire up the metabolism and hence produces vital amino acid melatonin that helps in promoting sound sleep.
- Turmeric is known to aids digestion and has calming and soothing properties, which lead to a sounder sleep and helps in relaxation of the body.
- Peanut butter is enriched with the goodness of protein and heart healthy fats, it is composed of the essential amino acid tryptophan which is required by the body t produce serotonin and melatonin, which ultimately helps in promoting good and sound sleep.
- Cinnamon is known to show warming, and anti-inflammatory properties which aids digestion and helps in the relaxation of the body, thus promoting sound sleep.
|230 Kcal||32 gm||9.6 gm||8 gm|
Count on this relaxing and soothing bedtime drink in these chilling winters.