Breakfasts are meant to be easy and light, and so is our today’s recipe, easy to make, light on stomach, full of nutrients, and loads of health benefits.
And on top of all of it, cherry on the cake is that the recipe doesn’t requires cooking. All in one super delicious and healthy breakfast recipe that requires zero cooking.
- Bolsters the immunity.
- Eases digestion.
- Good for the heart.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Good for the gut.
- Helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Great source of instant energy.
|Poha (Beaten rice)||1/2 cup|
|Fresh curd||1/2 cup|
|Roasted Chana dal||Some|
|Pink salt||To taste.|
|Chaat masala||To taste.|
|Black and Red pepper/ Green Chili||To taste.|
|Roasted cumin powder||To taste.|
|Fresh coriander||To taste.|
|Fresh/ Dry coconut||Some|
- You can add more curd as per your choice.
- You can use red or brown poha as well.
- Rinse the poha with water.
- To a bowl, add curd and whisk it well to avoid any lump formation.
- To it, add all the up listed spices and seasonings.
- Now it’s time to add grated carrot, chopped capsicum, onion and tomatoes, peanuts, raisins, and chana dal.
- Mix everything well.
- Let it rest for some time and then add rinsed poha to the bowl.
- Garnish with some fresh curry leaves.
- Give all the ingredients a very nice mix.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Poha is jam-packed with the goodness of healthy carbohydrates, iron, fiber, and ample of antioxidants too.
- Peanuts are rich in protein, healthy fats, and fiber. They also contain essential vitamins and minerals including magnesium, folate, vitamin E, copper, and arginine.
- Veggies including onion, capsicum, carrot, and tomato are an excellent source of fiber and plenty of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Raisins are a great source of iron, potassium, copper, vitamin B6, and manganese.
- Fresh curd is enriched with the goodness of calcium, vitamin B12, potassium, and magnesium
- Chana dal is an excellent source of protein and B-complex vitamins.
|325 Kcal||62.5 gm||11.1 gm||7.35 gm|
Do try this easy to make instant probiotic breakfast, when not in mood of cooking.