There are some things that are truly incredible!
I’m referring to the “HERBAL DETOX DRINK,” which is both nutritional and calming.
Moringa, often known as drumstick, has been utilized for generations for its incredible medical and health advantages. Moringa leaves offer 7 times more Vitamin C than oranges and 15 times more potassium than bananas, which will astound you.
Moringa is very rich in a number of bio active plant compounds and nutrients and is also loaded with 46 different antioxidants and has a complete profile of amino acids.
From this fact you might have calculated that Moringa is such a wonder food!
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Good for digestive health.
- Acts as an antioxidant.
- Help in weight management.
- Improves bone health.
- Good for skin and hair.
- Good for detoxification.
- Fights against bacterial diseases.
- Treats mood disorders.
- Protects cardiovascular health.
- Reduces respiratory problems
- Prevents kidney stones.
- Controls stress and anxiety.
- Boosts energy and immunity.
The best time to drink tea is post meal or at bed time, but that’s doesn’t restrict you from drinking at any other time of the day.
PREPARATION TIME: 2 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 4 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 6 Minutes
Calories: 20-25 Kcal/serve.
|1||Sprig of moringa leaves||4-5|
|2||Fresh turmeric||small piece|
|6||Pure honey/ Jaggery powder||1 tsp. / 1/2 tsp.|
- Transfer water to a pan and place it on heat.
- Add turmeric, ginger, black pepper to a mortar and pestle and crush roughly.
- Remove moringa leaves from the sprig.
- Once the water is heated, add crushed mixture to the pan.
- Add moringa leaved into the pan.
- Let it simmer for 30-40 seconds.
- Switch off the heat and cover the pan with alid.
- Let it and sit and get infused for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain the tea and mix your choice of natural sweetener.
- Consume warm slowly.
- Moringa is jam-packed with plenty of nutritional benefits as it includes antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamin-A, Vitamin-B1, B2, B3, Vitamin-C, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, and zinc.
- Turmeric is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, and other antioxidants
- Black pepper is rich in a plant compound called piperine which have potent antioxidant properties.
- Honey is a rich in Fructose, carbohydrates, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin C and amino acids.
- Jaggery is rich in copper, iron, and magnesium.
|20-25 Kcal||3 g||1 g||0.25 g|
Calories: 20-25 Kcal serve.
Try out this amazing Moringa Tea to uplift your mind, body, and soul!