This fitmeal@15 brings you a very tasty, delicious, and highly nourishing breakfast/lunch meal, which is as easy as anything. Not only it is extremely tempting and delicious, but also highly nutritious as it is enriched with a lot of nutrients required by the body. It is high in protein and fiber, hence not only a perfect meal for people trying to lose weight but for one and all, especially those kids who demand variety in their meals.
Cutlets/Falafels wrap+ Dip+ Sautéed Veggies
- It helps the body to stay active and energetic.
- It plays an important role in glucose metabolism.
- Good for the heart as it reduces any inflammation in it.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps lower the bad cholesterol levels.
|6||Quick oats||2.5 tbsp.|
|7||Roasted Chana dal||2 tbsp.|
|8||Homemade curd||1/3 cup|
|12||Whole wheat flour dough||As required (approximately 30 g)|
|13||Virgin olive oil||1.5 tbsp.|
|15||Roasted cumin powder||To taste.|
|16||Chili flakes||To taste.|
|17||Dried herbs||To taste.|
|18||Black pepper||To taste.|
|19||Dried fenugreek||1 tbsp.|
HUNG CURD DIP
- Sieve and strain the excess water from the homemade curd.
- When excess water is strained out of the curd, add it into a mixer.
- Also add, fresh coriander leaves, chopped onion, salt, chili flakes, dried herbs, roasted cumin powder, black pepper, and chili flakes.
- Blend it well and transfer it to a small bowl.
- Peel and grate the carrots and beetroot.
- To it add potato, chopped onions, and corns.
- Mix all the veggies nicely in a bowl.
- In a mixer or grinder, grind the quick oats and channa dal.
- Add the grinded oats and channa dal into the bowl.
- Sprinkle the spices including salt, roasted cumin, dried herbs, black pepper, dried fenugreek, and chili flakes.
- Also, add chopped garlic to it and mix everything well.
- The mixture will now start to bind.
- And now you can divide the mixture into small portions and roll them out with the help of your hands in shape of cutlets.
- Take a pan, and shallow fry the cutlets in it.
- Cook the cutlets golden brown on both the sides.
- Dice the carrot, capsicum, and onion.
- In a pan, add the diced vegetables with little oil, and sauté them.
- Take a portion of the wheat flour dough.
- Roll it with the help of a rolling pin.
- Bake and cook the chapati on the tawa.
- For assembling:
- Spread the hung curd dip on the chapati.
- Add sautéed veggies and cutlets/ falafels on it.
- Fold it and serve warm.
- CHANN DAL is enriched with B complex vitamins and protein.
- VEGETABLES are jam packed with vital nutrients including high fiber, essential vitamins and minerals, low fat, etc.
- QUICK OATS are excellent source of many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, being particularly high in powerful soluble fiber.
- CURD is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and Vitamin B12.
- OLIVE OIL contains a modest amount of Vitamin E and K, and is high in monounsaturated fats.
|450 Kcal||60 g||12 g||25 g|
Do try this interesting and fascinating “Cutlet/Falafel Wraps” !