Grain free, sugar free, high in fiber, enriched with healthy fats especially omega-3 fatty acids, high in proteins “BIOTIN LADOO’s” are a perfect snacking for your day to day lives.
They are very easy and quick to make and require no extra efforts, and are way healthier than those store-brought ladoos filled with sugar, oil, and what not.
You can consume this as a breakfast snack, weight loss snack, or a post workout snack.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels.
- Sharpens your brain.
- Help manages blood sugar levels.
- Boosts bone health.
- Improves digestive health.
|2||Mixed seeds(flax, pumpkin, sunflower)||3/4 cup|
|3||Dried coconut||3/4 cup|
|4||Soft dates||1 cup|
|6||Chia seeds||1/4 cup|
YIELD: 24-25 Ladoos
Calories= 90 Kcal/serve
- Dry roast the peanuts in a pan.
- Transfer it to a big plate and then dry roast the almonds.
- To it, add mixed seeds, dried coconut, and chia seeds.
- Peel off the peanuts and to it add the dry roasted ingredients (mixed seeds, dried coconut, chia seeds)
- Grind the whole mixture into a grinder.
- Add soft dates to it and blend again.
- Transfer it to a plate and start binding it to ladoos.
- Your healthy “BIOTIN LADOOS” are ready.
- Peanuts are rich in protein, fat, and fiber. They are also an excellent source of magnesium, folate, vitamin-E, copper, and arginine.
- Mixed seeds are a great source of fiber, healthy fats and many important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Dried coconut is a great source of healthy fat and some essential minerals such as iron and manganese.
- Almonds deliver a massive amount of nutrients including fiber, protein, healthy fats, vitamin E, manganese, and magnesium.
- Dates are rich in fiber, vitamins and fiber.
- Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber, iron, and calcium.
|2400 Kcal||206 g||80 g||159 g|
Do try these deliciously appetizing and mouth watering “BIOTIN LADOOS”