This phenomenal “MORNING DRINK” is a go to ayurvedic drink recipe with tons of benefits submerged all in one glass, sounds perfect? IT IS!
Enriched with the goodness of everyone’s favorite “DESI GHEE” and not so favorite “TURMERIC”, it is all that you need not only for weight loss, but what not? This glass will showcase tremendous health benefits in one go, and on top of it, it is so easy to make!
As easy as making a lemonade, even easier!
- Boosts digestion.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Regulates and maintains blood sugar levels.
- Helps fight inflammation.
- Increases bone density.
- Improves and enhances immunity.
- Prevents constipation and bloating.
|1||Warm water||1 cup|
|2||Desi ghee||1 tsp.|
|5||Black pepper powder||Pinch|
- Add desi ghee in water.
- Water should be towards being hot not just slightly warm.
- Now add rock salt, turmeric, and black pepper powder in the water.
- Mix it well.
- Serve and drink warm.
MIRACLE OF DESI GHEE
- This healthy fat helps in the absorption of all the fat-soluble vitamins including Vitamin A, D, E, and K.
- It enhances your skin and hair.
- It helps moisturize your body from within and outside, both.
- Maintains smooth lubrication of the body joints.
- It supports good cholesterol.
- It aids digestion and prevents bloating and constipation.
- Helps bolsters the immunity system.
- Jam packed with the goodness of healthy fats including omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
MIRACLE OF TURMERIC
- Turmeric is enriched with the goodness of antioxidants.
- It is a medicinal spice and showcases multiple health benefits
- To multiply the benefit of turmeric, it is advised to add black pepper along with it.
- Researches show that black pepper+ turmeric is a wonderful combination and retains maximum benefits altogether.
- Turmeric, according to Ayurveda is bitter, (obviously it tastes bitter), but bitter foods help purify your blood, enhances your skin quality and hair texture.
Count on this healthy morning drink to kick start your day!
1 thought on “MORNING DRINK TO LOSE BELLY FAT”
Can we have this drink during intermittent fasting…