Pulao, this dish holds a unique spot in our souls; everybody appreciates it to such an extent. Scrumptious pulao with some serving of mixed greens and curd, and you are simply accomplished for the supper.
This rice pulao is an extraordinary wellspring of protein as it is advanced with the decency of a standout amongst other protein sources for example Tofu/Soy Paneer.
It is constantly said that the amount of macronutrients, here protein is vital in one’s eating routine, and this recipe could easily fill in the requirements.
Also, this recipe is so simply tasty and solid in one go. It’s not only nutritious but very easy to make.
Let’s have a look at the benefits delivered by this recipe:
- Keeps your heart healthy.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Aids digestion and is good for the gut.
- Good for immunity and blood circulation.
- Boosts energy.
- May help control blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol levels.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes.
COOKING TIME: 15- 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 25-30 minutes.
Calories: 400 Kcal/ Serve
|1.||Brown Rice||½ cup|
|2.||Tofu/Soy Paneer||80 g|
|3.||Soaked Moong Dal||¼ cup|
|4.||Seasonal Veggies (Beans, carrot, tomato, corns, mushrooms)||Your choice|
|5.||Salt||As per taste|
- Wash and then soak the brown rice in water.
- Now in a pan, add water and rice, and cover with a lid for them to cook (15-20 min).
- Once the rice is well cooked, let’s move onto final cooking.
- Firstly, mash the piece of tofu/ soy paneer.
- Now, in a pan, add some oil.
- Add chopped seasonal veggies of your choice and sauté them.
- Then add the soaked sprouts into the pan.
- Sprinkle some salt and seasonings as per your taste.
- Mix them well and cover them with a lid for the veggies to cook evenly.
- Then add tofu/ soy paneer and mix nicely, also add some chopped tomatoes.
- Now you can simply add the rice to the pan and give it a nice mix.
- Your high-protein paneer rice pulao is ready!
- You can serve it with some salad/ veggies or fresh curd.
Brown Rice is not only a good source of protein but fiber as well. It also contains high levels of magnesium.
Sprouts are rich in essential amino acids such as phenylalanine, leucine, valine, lysine, arginine, etc. It is also loaded with fiber and is a good source of protein as well.
Tofu is gluten-free, low in calories, and is said to have all the essential amino acids in itself. It is a good source of good quality protein and is an excellent source of iron and calcium too.
Vegetables used including tomato, capsicum, onion, and beans are a good source of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals.
|400 Kcal||118 g||55 g||14 g|
Calories: 400 Kcal/ Serve
Don’t forget to try this mouth-watering high-protein pulao recipe for your lunch.