Hot chocolate is always warm, delicious, and absolutely tempting, and that is why loved by many. But what if you can enjoy this mouth-watering drink that too in a better way that provides you taste, warmth, and nutrition altogether?
Yes, that’s possible with our “Dates Hot Chocolate” which is not only enriched with flavors and amazing taste but is also jam-packed with the goodness of antioxidants, and many essential vitamins and minerals.
- Helps in improving and enhancing sleep quality.
- Helps in relaxation of brain.
- Helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- Helps in bone building.
- Lowers your risk of cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
- Improves digestive health.
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1 tbsp.|
|Ceylon cinnamon||1/2 tsp.|
|Spices||As per choice|
|Vanilla extract||Few drops|
- You can use ¼ tsp. of Ceylon cinnamon if you haven’t used it prior or you are not used to it.
- You can consume any milk of your choice, be it cow milk/dairy milk/ plant milk.
- Add some water in a pan and rest of it in the blender jar.
- Now add milk to the pan.
- Deseed the dates.
- Now add all the ingredients into the blender including de seeded dates, almonds, unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and Ceylon cinnamon.
- Add rest of the milk as well and blend well.
- Until then keep the milk in the plan on flame.
- Once the milk starts to boil, add the blended mixture into the pan and stir it nicely.
- Transfer it to a serving cup and drink warm.
- Dates are enriched with antioxidants, dietary fiber, vitamin C, B1, B2, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, and Vitamin A.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder is rich in theobromine which helps in reducing any inflammation.
- Ceylon cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants and is especially rich in manganese.
- Almonds are a great source of vitamin E, healthy fats, protein, and magnesium.
|250 Kcal||30 gm||11 gm||11 gm|
Enjoy the tempting “Hot dates chocolate” and relish it!