This Navratri, we have mouth-watering and deliciously healthy “NAVRATRI BHUDHA BOWL” for you!
Enriched with the goodness of loads of highly nutritious ingredients, it is very easy to make and requires not more than 15 minutes, isn’t this unbelievable?
But believe me, now you can easily relish your Navratri’s without getting bothered by what to make each time you get hungry.
NAVRATRI BHUDHA BOWL MENU
Barnyard millet tomato upma + Green dip + Crispy paneer + Sautéed veggies
- Helps in slowing down muscle degradation.
- Helps to decrease blood pressure levels.
- Helps to maintain blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Aids in digestion and helps prevents constipation.
- Helps in stimulating appetite.
|1||Cooked barnyard millet||1 cup|
|6||Low fat paneer/ Tofu||75 g|
|7||Cumin seeds||1/4 tsp.|
|8||Roasted cumin seeds powder||1/4 tsp.|
|9||Rock salt/ Sendha Namak||As per taste|
|10||Fresh curd||1/4 cup|
|11||Desi ghee||2 tsp.|
- Roughly chop the fresh coriander leaves and add it to the blender/mixer jar.
- Peel one carrot and chop it into small dices.
- In a pan, add desi ghee and cumin seeds.
- Once the seeds start to crackle, roast the peanuts in it.
- Meanwhile, chop the veggies including tomatoes and the other remaining carrot
- Once the peanuts are roasted, add 1 chopped carrot into it, and turn the lid on.
- On a separate tawa, add desi ghee and sauté the remaining chopped carrot with a lid on it.
- Meanwhile to the mixer jar, over the coriander, add mashed potatoes, spices including rock salt, cumin powder, and fresh curd.
- And your thick green dip is ready!
- To the sautéed carrots on the tawa, add chopped tomato, and cook it with a lid on.
- To the peanuts and carrots mixture, add cooked barnyard millet, and mix very nicely.
- Dice the paneer into small pieces.
- And on a tawa, add desi ghee and roast paneer on it.
- And its time for assembling the delicious “NAVRATRI BHUDHA BOWL”
- Barnyard millet is a rich source of dietary fiber, iron, zinc, calcium, protein, magnesium, fat, vitamins, and some essential amino acids
- Paneer is enriched with the goodness of paneer, calcium, iron, and Vitamin B12.
- Peanuts are a rich source of magnesium, folate, vitamin E, copper, and arginine.
- Vegetables including tomato, carrots, potato are a great source of fiber and all the essential vitamins and minerals.
|600 Kcal||77 g||23 g||25 g|
Count on this deliciously healthy and yummy “Buddha Bowl” this Navratri.