Instant Oats Pizza Bites is perfect instant hit snack for people of all ages. It is a healthy, delicious yet very nutritious home binge/party snack. It is way better than those regular pizzas as it made up of “OATS” and not “MAIDA”. Enriched with the goodness of nutritious ingredients, it is almost oil free.
And the plus point is that now all the parents out there who have always wanted their kids to eat veggies, here is a golden trick for you. These instant oats pizza bites are a healthy snack in disguise of junk food. Not only for kids, but adults who want a break from their same boring meal plans, can relish the tempting taste of this pizza on their cheat days.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 7-8
- Calories: 64 Kcal/serve
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in lowering of blood sugar levels.
- It bolsters immune system.
- It gives a boost of energy.
- Enhances skin and hair.
- Aids in improving eye health.
- It helps prevent hypertension.
|1||Quick oats||1/2 cup|
|2||Fresh curd||1/4 cup|
|7||Grated cheese||1/3 cup|
|12||Dried herbs||To taste|
|13||Black pepper powder||To taste|
- Add quick oats and curd in a bowl and mix well.
- Add salt, turmeric, black pepper powder and dried herbs to it.
- In another bowl, add chopped veggies including tomato, capsicum, onion, and corns.
- Add half amount of grated cheese to it.
- Also sprinkle the spices and herbs on it including red chili flakes, dried herbs, and salt.
- Now add diced boiled potato to oats and curd mixture and blend and mix well.
- Once mashed properly, divide the mixture into portions and roll them out evenly.
- Take an appam pan, heat it and grease it with some oil.
- Flatten the pizza base balls and assemble it into the appam molds.
- Now fill in the appam molds with veggies mixture and top it off with rest of the grated cheese.
- Cover it with a lid, and let them cook evenly on simmered flame.
- Once cooked nicely, transfer them to a plate and serve with any dip or chutney or your choice.
- Vegetables including tomato, capsicum, onion, corns, and potato are not only rich in fiber but many other essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamin A, C, E, magnesium, phosphorus, and folic acid.
- Curd is a rich source of calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, Vitamin B12 and phosphorus
- Quick Oats is gluten free whole grain enriched with important vitamins, minerals, fiber, and important antioxidants.
|517 Kcal||74 g||20 g||17 g|
Calories: 64 Kcal/serve
Enjoy these guilt free deliciously appetizing and healthy pizza bites.