Fit meal episode 3: Healthy Lunch Thali
Our healthy lunch thali is a combination of everything you need for a meal, in other words exactly what you say a “BALANCED DIET”
Healthy Lunch Thali= RAGI ROTI + MOTH MATKA + CURD + SAUTEED VEGGIES
|RAGI ROTI||MOTH MATKA||CURD||SAUTEED VEGGIES|
High Vitamins and Minerals
This healthy thali is not only high in protein and fiber, but many other essential vitamins including iron, and calcium, etc.
The thali being enriched with iron and calcium sources is a perfect fit for women out there too.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Improves heart health.
- Help prevents diabetics and maintains blood sugar levels.
- It boosts blood circulation.
- It improves immunity.
- Improves digestion and prevents constipation and bloating.
|1||Ragi flour||1/2 cup|
|7||Fresh curd||1/2 cup|
|8||Cloves of garlic||2-3|
|9||Salt||As per taste|
|10||Black pepper||As per taste|
|11||Cumin powder||As per taste|
|12||Mint powder||1/4 tsp.|
|13||Spice mix||1/4 tsp.|
- Foremost, soak the moong dal for sprouting.
- In a pan, add little water, and to it add salt, cumin powder, and spice mix.
- Mix it well.
- Peel and chop off garlic cloves, carrots, and beans.
- Meanwhile in the water, add ragi flour.
- Take a blender or grinder jar, and add chopped tomatoes, garlic and sprouts to it.
- Blend them well into a paste/puree.
- Grease the plate with some oil.
- Take a pan, add some oil and cumin seeds.
- Once the cumin seeds start to crackle, add the tomato sprouts puree to it.
- Meanwhile transfer the ragi mixture to the oil greased plate and knead with your hands.
- In a bowl, add curd, sprinkle some mint powder, and cumin powder, and churn with a hand churner.
- While your tomato sprouts puree is cooking, don’t forget to mix it.
- In another pan, sauté your chopped veggies i.e., carrot and beans.
- Meanwhile, roll the ragi flour dough with the help of a rolling pin.
- And cook it evenly on both sides on a tawa.
- Now you can simply assemble your healthy “Lunch thali”.
- And you are ready to go!
- Moong dal is not only rich in protein and fiber but minerals including iron, calcium, potassium, etc.
- Curd is a great source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and Vitamin B12.
- Ragi flour is enriched with iron, calcium, and amino acids.
- Vegetables including beans and carrots are a great source of fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals including carotene (Vitamin A), iron, folate, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and zinc.
|348 Kcal||64.75 g||13.45 g||5.2 g|
Enjoy this amazingly nutritious and healthy Fit meal in just 15 minutes!