Choco bites are a go to, ready to eat, and easy to make snack.
It is enriched with the goodness of some highly nutritious ingredients including Phool makhana, coconut, almonds, flax seeds, jaggery, and peanut butter.
These bites are jam packed with the goodness of high protein, and healthy fats, which will give a instant boost of energy.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
ASSEMBLING TIME: 1hour
CALORIES: 140-150 Kcal/ Serve
- Helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- May help in promoting heart health.
- Helps in maintaining health of teeth and bones.
- Good for the gut, therefore eases digestion.
|1||Phool Makhana||2 cups|
|2||Dried grated coconut||1 cup|
|4||Flax seeds||1/4 cup|
|6||Pure crunchy peanut butter||1/2 cup|
|7||Virgin coconut oil/ Desi ghee||2-3 tbsp.|
|8||Unsweetened cocoa powder||1/4 cup|
- Dry roast the Phool makhana in a pan.
- In another take, dry roast the almonds.
- And again, dry roast flax seeds and dried coconut altogether.
- Grind all the dry roasted ingredients in a mixer jar including almonds, Phool makhana, dried coconut and flaxseeds.
- Transfer the ground mixture to a plate.
- In a pan, add virgin coconut oil and jaggery and cook it.
- Once the jaggery is melted, add unsweetened cocoa powder to it, and mix.
- Mix well to avoid any lump formation.
- Now you may add peanut butter and then prepared ground mixture.
- Mix everything well, and transfer it to a plate.
- Set the mixture with the help of a smooth plane surface, such as back of a spatula.
- Let it refrigerate and set.
- Once the mixture is set, cut it into small bars.
- And your health “PHOOL MAKHANA BITES” are ready to be consumed.
- Phool makhana is a good source of protein, fiber, calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Coconut is enriched with fiber, vitamin C, E, B1, B3, B5, and B6, iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Almonds contains lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium, and vitamin E.
- Flax seeds are rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Jaggery is rich source of minerals, proteins, and vitamins.
- Peanut butter is rich in heart healthy fats and protein.
- Desi ghee is a rich source of omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids, and is loaded with essential amino acids.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder is rich in theobromine which helps to reduce inflammation.
|2700 Kcal||276 g||65 g||171 g|
Enjoy the highly nutritious and delicious Phool makhana bites and relish its taste!