Enriched with the goodness of the two very prominently used vegetables that exhibits numerous health benefits and possesses amazing nutritional profiles, this “Carrot Cucumber Juice” is a must try!
Made with in a time period of less than 5 minutes, this is the perfect way to start the mornings and make them refreshing along with a brilliant dose of nutrition at so much ease.
- Improves vision.
- Helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Aids in weight loss
- Eases digestion.
- Enhances skin and hair.
- Keeps you hydrated.
|Lightly steamed/ Raw Carrots||1/2 cup|
|Desi Cucumber||1/2 cup|
|Lemon juice||1/2 Lemon|
|Plain/Coconut Water||1 cup.|
- In a blender jar, add some water.
- Then, add chopped carrots that are lightly steamed, and chopped cucumber.
- Add a pinch of rock salt, de-seeded dates, ginger, and some more water.
- Now squeeze half a lemon and add the juice to the blender as well.
- Blend it well.
- And your refreshing “Summer Juice” is ready to b enjoyed!
- Transfer it to a glass, and enjoy.
- Carrots contain about 10% carbohydrates in the form of starch, fibre, and simple sugars. They have a very low fat and protein content, but they are abundant in essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, K1, B6, biotin, and potassium.
- Cucumber is high in vitamin K, vitamin B, and vitamin C, as well as minerals including copper, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium.
- Lemon is abundant in vitamin C and fiber.
- Ginger contains trace amounts of vitamin C, magnesium, and potassium.
- Dates are a great source of antioxidants and plenty of micronutrients including iron, potassium, B vitamins, copper, and magnesium.
- Rock salt is enriched with the goodness of vitamin K.
|107 Kcal||26.25 gm||2.15 gm||0.6 gm|
Enjoy the very refreshing and cooling “Summer Morning Juice”!