If you are someone, who has a sweet tooth very often, and you have to think twice to have something without guilt, here is the solution my friend.
This snack is going to become your favourite dessert snack, but to be honest and clear, you shall only consume it in moderation, because as we all know “Excess of anything is harmful”
But otherwise, this is a new variant of ready to eat, and extremely easy to make dessert snack with few ingredients and less time that you should definitely give a try!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Calories: 64 Kcal/serve
- It may promote brain health.
- It may reduce high blood pressure.
- It may improve mood.
- It may aid in weight loss and management.
- It may help lowers cholesterol levels.
|3||Natural peanut butter||1 tbsp.|
|4||Unsweetened cocoa powder||2 tbsp.|
|5||60% dark choco chips||1 tbsp.|
|6||Virgin coconut oil/ desi ghee||1.5 tsp.|
- De seed the soft dates.
- And fill the soft dates with peanut butter.
- Take a bowl, and add cocoa powder and virgin coconut oil/desi ghee to it.
- Mix them well.
- Add choco chips too.
- Microwave the cocoa powder + coconut oil mixture for approximately 10 seconds.
- Once microwaved, dip the filled dates into the batter and coat them well.
- Assemble all the coated dates in a tray or plate.
- Let it set for some time in the refrigerator.
- And you are ready to enjoy these mouth-watering “Dates Almonds Choco Bites”
Soft dates are rich in fibre, protein, potassium, magnesium, copper, and manganese.
Soaked almonds are an excellent source of vitamin-E, manganese, and magnesium.
Peanut butter is a good source of protein and vitamin B6.
Unsweetened cocoa powder is rich in theobromine which helps to reduce and fight inflammation.
Virgin coconut oil contains appreciable amounts of vitamin E.
|522 Kcal||65.5 g||9.9 g||22.1 g|
Enjoy these guilt free deliciously appetizing and healthy choco bites.