Hormonal balance is an underestimated issue and a matter of concern, although it doesn’t get cured instantly and required a whole lot of efforts in both diet, and exercise, basically lifestyle, but here is a “Hormonal balancing tea” that can at least help calm and soothe that blunder.
It is not only helpful in balancing the hormones, but meanwhile is very beneficial for weight loss an detoxification too.
|Ashwagandha powder||1/4 tsp.|
|Shatavari powder||1/4 tsp.|
|Jaggery powder/ Natural sweetener||1/4 tsp.|
ASHWAGANDHA for Hormonal Balance.
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb that has a wide range of health advantages due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Ashwagandha may help balance blood levels of cortisol and thyroid hormones by supporting pathways in the brain that are important for making and administering hormones in the body.
It helps with the major hormonal balance problems including PCOS. FSD (Female Sexual Dysfunction), Hypothyroidism, NCAH (Non classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia).
In addition, other health benefits that ASHWAGANDHA offers:
- Enhancing memory.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Shows anti-inflammatory processes in the body.
SHATAVARI for Hormonal Balance.
When it comes to women’s health, shatavari has a lot to offer. This adaptable herb does it all, from balancing hormones to stimulating libido.
Shatavari, also known as Asparagus racemosa, is a nutritious tonic for women of all ages. It aids in the regulation of hormones and menstruation, the enhancement of libido and fertility, and the alleviation of menopausal symptoms.
It includes steroidal saponins known as shatavarins, which can help to regulate hormonal balance.
In addition, other health benefits that SHATAVARI offers:
- Calms symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- Helps in boosting libido.
- Helps in improving fertility and milk production.
- In a pan, add water.
- To it, add all the ingredients including Ashwagandha, shatavari, jaggery powder, ginger, and cinnamon.
- Let it boil for a while.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
- Ashwagandha is jam-packed with the goodness of magnesium, vitamin B6, and withanolides (compounds that fight inflammation).
- Shatavari is high in saponins (compounds with antioxidant abilities). Also, it contains vitamins including vitamin A, ascorbic acid, manganese, copper, zinc, magnesium, calcium, selenium and cobalt.
- Jaggery is rich in copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Ginger is enriched with a variety of micronutrients from vitamin C, B vitamins thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, iron, calcium, to phosphorus.
- Cinnamon is rich in trace minerals and vitamins including potassium, magnesium, and calcium.