Juices are when you hate to eat, but love to drink!
This “Black Carrot Juice” is enriched with the goodness of ample health benefits ranging from healthy skin to healthy hair to good gut health, detoxification of the body, and much more.
It is jam-packed with the goodness of the ingredients that are loaded with antioxidants, prebiotics, and essential vitamins and minerals, which will not only rejuvenate your soul, but will nourish you with loads of nutrition too.
- Helps in detoxification.
- It helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- It helps in maintaining eye health.
- It supports blood circulation.
- It is good for constipation, and stomach disorders.
- Eases digestion.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
|Jaggery powder||1 tsp.|
|Plain/ Coconut water||200-250 ml|
- Grate the black carrot and beetroot.
- Finely chop the carrots and beetroots and transfer it into the pan along with some water.
- Steam/ blanch it a little.
- In a blender, add jaggery powder, a little water, and small piece of ginger, blanched carrots and beetroot.
- Add water as required, and blend well.
- Transfer it to a serving glass, and your “Black carrot juice” is ready.
Black Carrot Health Benefits
- Black carrot is enriched with the goodness of anthocyanin, phenols, flavonoids, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, and zinc.
- Studies show that black carrots are effective at reducing symptoms of metabolic disease and improving inflammation related to IBD.
- Its antioxidant activity is four times higher than red carrots.
- They have high neuroprotective & anticancer properties.
- High anti inflammatory effects.
- They are low in calories and rich in dietary fiber, vitamin K, vitamin C, potassium, and manganese.
- They are also good sources of carotenoids that boost eye and skin health.
- It helps in boosting your immunity.
- Black carrot is enriched with the goodness of anthocyanins, phenols, flavonoids, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, and zinc.
- Beetroots are a great source of fiber, folate, manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C.
- Ginger is a nutrient powerhouse, it is enriched with the goodness of vitamin C, B vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin, and minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Jaggery powder is a rich source of minerals like iron, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus.
|47 Kcal||11.75 gm||0.8 gm||0.225 gm|
Enjoy this refreshing and rejuvenating morning detox drink.