Start your mornings with this amazingly nutrient rich and yummy “Morning Juice”, which primarily focusses on weight loss, enhancing skin and hair, but provides many other health benefits and loads of nutrition too.
They say if you can’t eat, drink! So, keeping this rule in mind and if you are a juice person, don’t forget to try this temptingly nutritious juice.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in managing stress.
- Helps in reducing bad cholesterol levels.
- Eases digestion.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Enhances skin and hair.
|Sprigs of curry leaves||2-3|
|Pink salt||To taste.|
|Cumin powder||To taste.|
- Separate the curry leaves from the sprigs.
- Roughly chop the amla into dices.
- In a blender jar, add all the up listed ingredients, and blend them well.
- Now strain the juice with the help of a sieve.
- Add the strained mixture from the sieve and add it to the blender along with some water.
- Blend again and strain it again.
- Your “Morning Juice” is ready!
- Amla is loaded with nutrients including vitamin C, tannins, amino acids, essential fatty acids, which nourishes the hair and helps in thickening. Also, it contains high amount of collagen that enhances the skin and makes it firm and soft.
- Curry leaves have the ability to stimulate hair follicles and encourage the formation of healthy strands with normal hair pigmentation. It also contains carbazole alkaloids, which aid to prevent weight gain and regulate cholesterol levels in the body, resulting in weight loss.
- Ginger has been shown in research to enhance weight-related parameters. It is high in minerals and bioactive chemicals that have tremendous health and mental advantages.
They say if you can’t eat, drink! Based on the principle, there are many people who love juices, and I am definitely one of them. Me and my loved ones loved this recipe. Do try this amazing “Multivitamin Morning Juice” and serve it to your loved ones.