If your kid always looks up to you for new snacks alike mine, then I got your back. Because today I have sorted half your problems, as this snack is everything you want. Not only delicious, tasty and appetizing, this snack is jam-packed with the goodness of high protein, high fiber, essential vitamins and minerals.
Now you need not run after your kids in order to assure they eat a balanced meal; it is one of the snacks that is going to solve it for you.
- Excellent source of protein and fiber.
- Good for the heart.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Provides instant boost of energy.
- Bolsters the immune system.
|Roasted peanuts||2 tbsp.|
|Chana dal||2 tbsp.|
|Amchur powder||To taste.|
|Red chili powder||To taste.|
|Garam masala||To taste.|
|Oats and brown bread crumbles||some|
- In a bowl, mash boiled potato, and add chopped veggies.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- In a grinder/ mixer grind chana dal, and roasted peanuts.
- Add the grinded powder to the bowl and mix.
- Now sprinkle the salts and seasoning as per choice.
- Divide the batter into portions and give them shape with the help of your hands.
- Now crack an egg in a bowl.
- And in another bowl, add oats and brown bread crumble mixture.
- Now, dip each roll in egg batter and coat them with the oats and brown bread crumbles.
- Repeat the same step with each roll.
- Now it’s time to shallow fry each of them.
- Serve warm with any dip or chutney of your choice.
- Peanuts are an excellent source of plant-based protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals.
- Chana dal is enriched with the goodness of protein, B- complex vitamins, and a lot of antioxidants.
- Vegetables are not only enriched with the goodness of fiber, but also ample number of antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals.
- Eggs are the best source of protein. They are also jam-packed with essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin D, E, and some fatty acids too.
|697 Kcal||98.7 gm||28.1 gm||25.18 gm|
Calories= 69 Kcal/serve.