Dinners are meant to be light, soothing and easy to digest. And so is our fit meal, not only very light on stomach, it is completely oil free, and enriched with lots of fiber, protein and essential vitamins and minerals which will provide ample of health benefits and a delicious meal in no time and efforts, as it is a meal that can be prepared just in 15 minutes!
Sautéed veggies+ Quinoa and moong dal mix + Tomato carrot soup.
- Helps in managing and controlling blood sugar levels.
- Enhances the metabolism.
- Good for the gut and aids digestion.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- High antioxidant levels prevent the risk of chronic diseases.
- May lower “Bad” LDL cholesterol levels.
- May help in reducing blood pressure.
|1||Split moong dal||2 tbsp.|
|9||Water||2.5 cups approx.|
|10||Salt||As per taste.|
|13||Roasted cumin powder||Pinch|
QUINIOA AND MOONG DAL MIX
- Take some water in a pan.
- Soak moong dal and quinoa in a bowl for some time.
- Cook the soaked quinoa and moong dal.
- Sprinkle all the spices and cover it with a lid.
- Meanwhile, finely chop all the veggies including carrots, capsicum, and tomatoes.
- By now, your quinoa will be partially cooked, it’s time to add chopped veggies including carrot, capsicum, and some corns into the pan, sprinkle some salt and spices and mix well.
- Add the fresh coriander leaves and tomato on the cooked quinoa.
TOMATO AND CARROT SOUP
- Chop the carrots and tomatoes and put them in the pan with water.
- And blanch them with the lid on.
- Once blanched, add tomatoes without peel and carrots to the blender jar.
- Now blend the blanched tomato and carrot with some more water.
- Now pour the blended tomato-carrot paste into a pan, and cook it with a lid on.
- Now add spices to the puree/paste.
- Top the puree with some fresh coriander leaves.
- Chop other veggies including carrot, mushrooms, capsicum.
- Again, in a pan, add mushroom, carrots and corns, and let them cook.
- Now add chopped capsicum to the vegetables on heat.
- Sprinkle some salt, and other spices, and mix well.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and mix again.
- Transfer all the cooked vegetables in a bowl.
Assemble everything into bowls.
And your fit meal is all set to be consumed.
- Moong dal is enriched with high protein, fiber, and other vitamins and minerals including iron, calcium, potassium, and Vitamin A, B, C and E.
- Quinoa is gluten free, and high in protein, fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E, and many antioxidants.
- Veggies including carrot, capsicum, corns, mushrooms are enriched with the goodness of fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals.
|206 Kcal||42.2 g||8.7 g||2.25 g|
Do try this very light and soothing fit meal dinner!