Smoothies are a new way of eating, and this trend is indeed appreciable and beneficial unlike those other fad trends.
This smoothie bowl is a fit meal as it is enriched with the goodness of all the vital nutrients required by your body on a single plate.
So why just wait and continue appreciating, instead let the meal itself show it’s worth!
- Helps maintains healthy blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Good for maintain blood pressure.
- Gives a boost of energy to the body.
- Enhances skin and hair.
- Helps you feel full for a longer time.
|Soaked quick oats||3 tbsp.|
|Dried coconut||1/4 cup|
|Mixed seeds||1.5 tsp.|
- Blanch carrots and beetroots in a pan with some water.
- In a pan, add chopped almonds, quick oats, mixed seeds, dried coconut, raisins, and dry roast them.
- Now chop some of the blanched beetroot and carrot.
- And add rest of the blanched carrots and beetroots in the blender, also add half banana, soaked quick oats, dates, dry roasted mixture, and small piece of ginger.
- Add some water and blend it well.
- Transfer the blended smoothie in a bowl.
- Top it off with some dry roasted mixture and half a banana, and the remaining chopped blanched carrot and beets.
- And your heavenly delicious biotin smoothie bowl is ready to be consumed.
- Banana are enriched with the goodness of vitamins and minerals especially potassium, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin C.
- Oats are a good source of quality protein and fiber along with vital minerals and vitamins.
- Carrot and Beetroot are extremely high in fiber, essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, biotin, etc. and phytonutrients.
- Dried coconut is enriched with fiber, and vitamins and minerals including Vitamin C, E, B1, B3, B5, B6, iron, selenium, calcium, and magnesium, etc.
- Almonds are jam-packed with healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium, and vitamin E.
- Seeds are a great source of healthy fats, protein and essential vitamins and minerals.
- Raisins are a good source of soluble fiber.
|400 Kcal||80 g||9 g||13 g|
Calories= 200 Kcal/ serve
Enjoy this flavorful and colorful delicious healthy smoothie bowl!