Are you tired of sleepless nights or feeling the discomfort of indigestion after a heavy meal? Perhaps you’ve experienced the nagging discomfort of a mild headache after a long day of travel. There’s a solution that not only soothes these ailments but also aids in promoting better sleep and overall health.
Inspired by an herbal tea enjoyed at an Ayurvedic center, this bedtime concoction has proven to be a game-changer for those looking to unwind and relax before sleep. It’s not just a drink; it’s a remedy for those seeking a peaceful night’s rest.
|Organic Turmeric||1/8 tsp|
- 1/8 tsp of Desi Cow Ghee for those with dryness in the body and skin, as well as digestive disorders, especially constipation.
- For women with hormonal imbalances or hair fall problems, a pinch of Rock Salt can be added.
- If you wake up with dry and chapped lips and skin or face problems related to water retention, consider adding Rock Salt as well.
- Including these optional ingredients ensures that this brew encompasses all six tastes.
- Grate or ground Nutmeg, Cloves, Cardamom, and Ginger.
- Take 1/8 tsp of high-curcumin Turmeric powder.
- In a pan, add 1 cup of water.
- Add all the ingredients except for Turmeric and Ghee. Boiling Turmeric increases its warming nature.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Once done, cover it and let it steep for a few more minutes.
- In a cup, add Turmeric and Ghee, along with a pinch of Rock Salt if desired.
- Strain the tea into the cup.
- Mix well, and you can use a hand mixer for optimal blending, which will help incorporate the Ghee that may float on top.
This brew is best consumed 40 minutes after dinner. It’s essential to aim to finish your dinner by 8 PM or at least three hours before bedtime. Avoid consuming the brew right before bedtime to allow your body ample time to digest and reap the benefits.
Incorporating this bedtime concoction into your nightly routine, alongside a healthy diet and exercise plan, can significantly support your weight loss goals. Not only will it aid in digestion and alleviate discomfort, but it will also provide you with a tranquil night’s sleep, allowing you to wake up refreshed and ready to face the day. Say goodbye to those sleepless nights and embrace the soothing comfort of this Ayurvedic bedtime brew.