Cravings for brownie has a separate level, agree or not, there is nothing like a tempting piece of brownie!
But we have to resist it due to the obvious unhealthy composition. What if I tell you that brownies can be tempting, yummy, healthy and nutritious, all at the same time?
Yes, your read that right. This “Oats choco brownie” is made up of all healthy and nutritious ingredients and you can definitely binge onto it in moderation when you crave for it.
So now, say good bye to guilt trips, and welcome to the healthy brownie!
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in boosting heart health.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Helps in reducing bad cholesterol levels.
- Helps in building and strengthening of bones.
|Quick oats||4 tbsp.|
|Jaggery powder||1.5 tbsp.|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||2 tbsp.|
|Baking powder||1/8 tsp.|
|Peanut butter||1 tbsp.|
|Dark choco chips||2 tbsp.|
|Milk (Coconut/ Dairy)||5 tbsp.|
|Nuts/ Seeds||As per choice.|
- In a grinder, add quick oats, jaggery, cocoa powder, baking soda, and blend well.
- In a bowl, add peanut butter and dark choco chips.
- And mix them until melted.
- To it, add milk and mix to avoid lump formation.
- Then add the grinded mixture to the bowl, and mix well.
- Now finely chop the nuts and seeds of your choice and add it to the bowl.
- Transfer the prepared batter to a cup.
- Settle it down, and top it off with some more dark choco chips.
- And microwave it for one to one and a half minute.
- And your tempting “Oats choco brownie” is ready.
- Quick oats are a complete powerhouse of nutrients including fiber, essential vitamins and minerals, and plenty of antioxidants.
- Jaggery powder is a great source of copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder is rich in theobromine, which reduces inflammation in body.
- Peanut butter is a great source of protein and is also moderately rich in micronutrients including vitamin E, B3, B6, folate, magnesium, copper, and manganese.
- Milk is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, and essential vitamins and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, B vitamins, potassium, and vitamin D.
- Nuts and seeds are highly nutritious as they are enriched with the goodness of plenty of significant vitamins and minerals, and heart-healthy fats.
|317 Kcal||49.3 gm||9 gm||11.2 gm|
Calories= 158 Kcal/serve.
Don’t miss out on this tempting and healthy “Choco Brownie”!