Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that assist keep your body healthy and functioning properly. This beneficial bacterium aids you in a variety of ways, including fighting off bad bacteria when there is an excess of it and making you feel better.
This recipe which is traditionally called Mango Shrikhand does the job for you. With a splendid mouth-watering taste, and truckloads of nutrition, this seasonal recipe is a great way to celebrate mangoes.
- Helps in improving blood pressure.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
- Helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
- Good for the gut.
- Provides ample number of antioxidants.
- Ideal for weight loss and management.
- Boosts the immunity.
|Fresh curd||1.5 cups|
|Jaggery/ Dates||1.5 tsp/ 3|
|Granola (Homemade)||3/4 cup|
|Any nuts/ dry fruits (Optional)||For garnish|
- Take a bowl.
- In it, strain the water from the curd with the helps of sieve and muslin cloth.
- In another bowl, add the hung curd, and whisk it a bit.
- Make sure that you don’t blend or grind Hung curd, just whisking is enough.
- Take a grinder jar, and add half the amount of chopped mango to it, and blend well.
- Transfer it to the bowl.
- Now add another half amount of chopped mango along with jaggery to the grinder and blend.
- Transfer the grinded mixture to the bowl again, and mix well.
- Now, for plating, add granola, and on top of it add the prepared mixture.
- Then add a layer of granola, and similarly then a layer of the mixture.
- Again, top it off with some more granola, and some nuts, and you are good to go!
- Mango is an excellent source of plenty of micronutrients including vitamin A, C, K, potassium, beta-carotene, folate, choline, and magnesium.
- Curd is enriched with the goodness of protein, calcium, vitamin B12, phosphorus, magnesium, and manganese.
- Jaggery is an excellent source of plant-based iron, along with being rich in B complex vitamins, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
- Granola provides you with important micronutrients including iron, vitamin D, folate, and zinc.
|233 Kcal||37 gm||5.6 gm||7.4 gm|
Enjoy the very refreshing probiotic breakfast in less than 10 minutes!