Cold sandwiches are very pleasing to the soul as well as the taste buds. And I love the idea of “Cold Sandwiches” for how easily they are made with least time, ingredients, and of course efforts!
They are enriched with the goodness of fiber, protein, and healthy carbs, and are fit for your breakfasts or can be enjoyed even as a snack.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Enhances skin and hair health.
- May support heart health.
- Boosts the immunity.
- Eases digestion and relieves constipation.
- Strengthens bones and teeth.
|Whole wheat bread (crust removed)||4-6|
|Hung curd||3 tbsp.|
|Mustard sauce||1 tsp.|
|Pink salt||To taste.|
|Black pepper powder||1/2 tsp.|
|Raw veggies||As per choice|
|Garlic cloves (Optional)||1-2|
NOTE: You can add carrots, capsicum, onion, and cucumber for veggies.
- Take a grinder/mixer.
- Add all the roughly chopped veggies and grind them.
- Take a bowl.
- Add curd, mustard sauce, and spices into it.
- Mix it well until smooth.
- Transfer the veggies to the bowl, and mix.
- Apply the mixture onto bread slices.
- Cut them into halves and serve fresh.
- Whole wheat bread is composed of bran, germ and endosperm, all of which constitute a great proportion of vitamins and minerals including
- Curd is high in calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and sodium, as well as vitamin B12 and folic acid in significant amounts.
- Veggies are an abundant source of many nutrients, including fiber and micronutrients such as potassium, dietary fiber, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
- Mustard sauce is high in fiber, selenium, magnesium, and manganese, among other nutrients.
- Whole wheat bread is high in B vitamins, iron, folate, potassium, and magnesium, among other nutrients.
|516 Kcal||85 gm||22.3 gm||10.9 gm|
Calories= 141 Kcal/serve.