Salads are the easiest and yummiest ways to add the goodness of nutrition in our diet. And this salad is not only rich in fiber, but protein as well. This salad recipe is unique than other usual salad recipes we usually see and is extremely yummy and nutritious at the same time. Salads should be fun to make and eat, and this is what this salad does!
This salad can be serves cold to make it cooling and refreshing and can be either enjoyed as a mid-meal snack or along with any meal.
- Boosts energy levels.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Helps in managing cholesterol levels.
- Aids digestion and bloating.
- Bolsters the immune system.
|Boiled Kala chana||3/4 cup|
|Hung curd||2-3 tbsp.|
|Rock salt||To taste.|
|Black pepper||To taste.|
|Chili flakes||To taste.|
|Dijon mustard sauce||2 tsp.|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp.|
- In a bowl, add kala channa, and the spices and seasonings.
- Mix it well.
- To it, add chopped veggies including capsicum, grated carrot, and mix.
- No add chopped cucumber and tomatoes, and mix again.
- Now take a small bowl and add hung curd.
- Add Dijon mustard sauce to it, and mix altogether.
- Pour it over the salad bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Transfer it to a plate and serve fresh.
- Black Chana is loaded with the goodness of protein, fiber, carbohydrates, and other micronutrients including vitamin B6, C, folate, niacin, thiamine, riboflavin, and minerals such as manganese, phosphorus, iron, and copper.
- Veggies are jam-packed with the goodness of fiber, essential vitamins and minerals, and plenty of antioxidants.
- Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C and dietary fiber.
- Mustard sauce is great source of protein, fiber, vitamin C, and many B-complex vitamins.
- Curd is a great source of protein and essential micronutrients including potassium, magnesium, calcium, and vitamin B12.
|402 Kcal||50.75 gm||10.8 gm||18.5 gm|
Calories= 200 Kcal/Serve