For the new episode of Fit meal@15, we have prepared a lavishing, nutritious and easy to make, everyone’s favorite “BREAKFAST MEAL”
Bhurji Sandwich + Sautéed Veggies + Multivitamin Juice + Green dip
I know your mouth has started watering already, so let us make it worth by telling you a little more about this fit meal.
So, this fit meal is as usually enriched with high protein, high fiber, and loaded with a lot of essential vitamins and minerals required by the body.
- Helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- Enhances the immune system and thyroid function.
- Lowers your risk of heart disease.
- Prevents obesity and helps in weight loss and management.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- It helps in detoxification.
- Helps boosts resistance against infections.
- Helps relieves constipation by stimulating metabolism.
|2||Low fat paneer||60 g|
|7||Unprocessed cheese||1 tsp.|
|9||Dried grated coconut||1 tbsp.|
|11||Olive oil||1 tsp.|
|13||Salt||As per taste|
|14||Jaggery powder||1/2 tsp.|
- Dice half capsicum and tomato.
- Grease the tava with some oil, and sauté the half-diced capsicum.
- Add diced tomato to capsicum and sauté them altogether.
- Once sautéed, transfer them to a plate.
- Chop the other half of capsicum and tomato.
- Grease the tava with some more oil, and add chopped capsicum and tomato.
- Sprinkle some salt, turmeric, chili flakes, and mixed herbs.
- Add mashed low-fat paneer and mix well.
- Let the Bhurji cook nicely.
- For assembling of sandwich:
- Grease the breads with some olive oil.
- Place the cooked Bhurji on either side of bread.
- Top it off with some unprocessed cheese and coriander leaves.
- After that, grease the tava with some oil, and cook the sandwich on both side until golden brown.
- In a mixer/ grinder, add roasted peanuts, and dried grated coconut, and blend well.
- Add chopped fresh coriander leaves to it.
- Also add salt, chili flakes, dried herbs, and some water, and blend well.
- And your dip is ready!
- In a blender jar add steamed carrots, beetroots, and jaggery powder, along with some water.
- And blend nicely.
Assemble your plate.
And your fit meal is ready to be enjoyed!
- Multigrain bread is enriched with protein, zinc, B-vitamins, and much more due to its combination of multiple grains.
- Beetroot, along with a great source of fiber, it is jam packed with the goodness of folate, manganese, potassium, iron, and Vitamin C.
- Other vegetables such as carrot, capsicum, and tomato, not only provides a very good amount of fiber but essential vitamins and minerals as well.
- Low Fat Paneer is enriched with calcium, Vitamin B12, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and high amounts of protein.
- Jaggery is one of the best plant-based iron sources.
- Dried coconut is abundant in fiber, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5, and B6, as well as minerals like iron, selenium, salt, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Peanuts are rich in protein, healthy fats, fiber, magnesium, folate, Vitamin E, copper, etc.
|400 Kcal||48 g||24 g||28 g|
Do try this fit meal for your breakfast and relish it.