We typically have snack cravings throughout the day, and if we don’t have healthy snack options, we wind up reaching for harmful snacks, which causes us to lose track.
So, because I believe that there should never be a shortage of healthy snack ideas, here’s another quick and easy healthy snack dish that requires little work, time, or ingredients.
The “Crunchy makhana poppers” are jam-packed with nutrients, including high protein, nutritious carbohydrates, and a variety of critical vitamins and minerals that the body need.
- Promotes bone and muscle growth.
- Helps to lower the cholesterol levels.
- Good for diabetic people.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in the reduction of hypertension.
- Helps in reducing inflammation.
- Facilitates digestion and relieves constipation.
|Phool Makhana||3/4 cup|
|Sesame seeds||1 tbsp.|
|100% Natural Peanut Butter||2-3 tsp.|
- Dry roast the makhana in a pan.
- In a pan add some water and jaggery.
- Let it melt.
- Now add peanut butter and sesame seeds into the pan.
- And mix everything well.
- Add the dry roasted makhana into the pan and mix well.
- Transfer it into a plate and let it cool down.
- Separate them so they don’t stick altogether.
- And your healthy “Crunchy Makhana Poppers” are ready!
- Phool Makhana is enriched with the goodness of healthy carbs, and essential micronutrients including calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Jaggery is jam-packed with the goodness of copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Sesame seeds are a great source of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Peanut Butter is enriched with protein and fairly abundant in vitamins and minerals including vitamin E, B3, B6, folate, magnesium, copper, and manganese.
|300 Kcal||45 gm||7.9 gm||11.8 gm|
Count on this super healthy, delicious and easy to make snack to binge on.