Dinner smoothies are one of my all-time favorite and go-to quick recipes. This “Golden Dinner Smoothie” is named for its golden and bright appealing appearance, as well as its incredibly tempting and wonderful taste.
“Golden Dinner Smoothie” combines all of the components that aid digestion, as light dinners are recommended, and all of the nutrients support and promote peaceful sleep.
This recipe is for everyone who enjoys light dinners but also wants to eat something incredibly healthy.
- Boosts metabolism.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Eases digestion and prevents constipation.
- Good for heart health.
- Promotes and enhances good sleep.
- Helps in the relaxation of the muscles and the body.
|Peanut Butter||1 tsp.|
|Cinnamon powder||1/8 tsp.|
|Soaked flax seeds||1 tsp.|
|Jaggery powder||1.5 tsp.|
|Homemade granola (Optional)||3-4 tbsp.|
- In a pan, add water, and chopped pumpkin and carrot.
- Turn on the lid and let it steam for a while.
- Add small fresh turmeric into it as well.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients including milk, blanched carrot, pumpkin, soaked flax seeds, almonds, peanut butter, and jaggery powder.
- Blend them well in the blender.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- And you could top it off with some homemade granola.
- Pumpkin is enriched with the goodness of protein, antioxidants, and essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamin C, A, potassium.
- Flax seeds are a rich source of healthy fats such as omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.
- Carrot is jam-packed with the goodness of vitamin A, B6, biotin, potassium, and antioxidants.
- Almonds are high in beneficial fats, fiber, protein, magnesium, and Vitamin E. It aids in the relaxation of muscles and the promotion of sleep.
- Jaggery powder is enriched with copper, iron, and magnesium. Because jaggery aids digestion and aids in the detoxification of the body, it is best consumed at night.
- Peanut butter is high in protein and heart-healthy fats.
|300 Kcal||42 gm||13 gm||14.02 gm|
Enjoy this heavenly “Golden Dinner Smoothie” and relish its taste and nutrition.