Winter energy ladoos are a quick and easy snack to create with little effort.
It’s not only a healthy recipe, but also a delectably tasty, filling, and enticing snack.
It’s a wholesome and satisfying snack because it’s packed with vitamins, minerals, healthy fats like omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and protein.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Curbs hunger and help avoid binge eating.
- Helps to reduce bad cholesterol levels.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Good for the gut and heart.
- Gives an instant boost of energy
- Bolsters the immune system.
|Fresh/Dry grated coconut||1 cup|
|Flax seeds||1/3 cup|
|Quick oats||1/3 cup|
|Desi ghee/ Virgin coconut oil||1 tbsp.|
- Dry roast the quick oats, flax seeds, grated coconut, and almonds in a kadhai or pan.
- Once dry roasted grind it in a grinder.
- In a kadhai, add some desi ghee and jaggery.
- Let the jaggery caramelize.
- Once melted, add the ground mixture of the dry roasted mixture into the kadhai.
- Mix well and turn off the flame.
- Divide the mixture into small portions and roll them out in the shape of ladoos with the help of your hands.
- And your healthy and yummy “Winter energy ladoos” are ready to be served.
- Coconut is highly rich in fiber, and vitamins, and minerals including Vitamin C, B1, B3, B5, B6, iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Almonds are jam-packed with the goodness of fiber, protein, vitamin E, calcium, copper, magnesium, and riboflavin.
- Flax seeds are enriched with fiber and healthy fats such as omega-3 fatty acids.
- Oats are rich in carbs, fiber, protein, and ample antioxidants.
- Jaggery is rich in copper, magnesium, and iron.
- Desi ghee is rich in healthy fats, vitamin A, E, and K.
|1600 Kcal||178 gm||30.08 gm||98.3 gm|
Calories= 106 Kcal/serve.