If you like eggs, it’s a safe bet that you’ll enjoy omelettes as well. And I prefer my omelettes to be laden with vegetables because it not only makes them more enticing and colorful, but it also makes them healthier and more nutritious.
One of the primary components in this meal, which is jam-packed with nutrients and health advantages, is spinach, which is a winter staple.
When spinach is paired with eggs and vegetables to produce a meal, you know it will be delicious, healthful, and nutrient-dense!
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Helps in reducing bad cholesterol levels.
- Reduces blood sugar levels.
- Helps in reducing hypertension.
- It keeps your body relaxed.
- Good for the heart and the bones.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Helps to prevent inflammation.
|Soaked quick oats||3 tbsp.|
|Black pepper||To taste.|
|Red Chili Flakes||To taste.|
- Add some oil to the pan, and sauté the mushrooms in it.
- Turn on the lid and let it cook for some time.
- Now, add the chopped spinach and mix them well.
- Again, turn the lid on.
- In a bowl, add 1 whole egg, and 2 egg whites, spices, and whisk them well.
- Now add soaked quick oats in the egg batter and mix them well.
- Until now, the spinach and mushrooms must be cooked, so now add the egg and oats batter to the pan.
- Lower the flame, and spread the batter evenly in the shape of a circle.
- Turn on the lid and let it cook for a while.
- Once you realize it is cooked from the bottom, turn it and cook the other side as well with a lid on.
- Transfer it to a plate and serve warm with some chopped tomatoes to add some more fiber to the plate.
- Enjoy the high protein, high fiber breakfast!
- Spinach is enriched with the goodness of Vitamin A, C, K, iron, folate, and potassium.
- The egg is jam-packed with protein, essential fatty acids, and fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin D, and E.
- Quick oats are a great source of protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals, along with being loaded with antioxidants.
- Mushrooms are low on calories, and a great source of fiber, protein, selenium, and antioxidants.
- Tomato is a good source of folate, vitamin C, and potassium.
|226 Kcal||21 gm||23 gm||6.6 gm|
Do try this deliciously healthy high protein breakfast!