Energy bars are a fantastic way to get a lot of nourishment in a small amount of time.
They are simple to prepare and eat and take little to no work.
You can experiment with different sorts of energy bars by varying the components.
Today, we tested carrot and oat bars, two important ingredients that are high in nutrients and provide numerous health benefits.
- Improves eye vision and health.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in reducing bad cholesterol levels and improving good cholesterol levels.
- Helps in lowering diabetes risk and maintains blood sugar levels.
- Aids digestive health and prevents constipation.
|Quick oats||2.5 cup|
|De-seeded dates||3/4 cup|
|Peanut butter||3-4 tbsp.|
|Coconut powder||1/4 cup|
|Flax seeds||2-3 tbsp.|
|Desi ghee||1-2 tbsp.|
- In a pan, add desi ghee, and add carrots to the pan, and sauté them a bit.
- Dry roast the quick oats in another pan.
- Meanwhile, don’t forget to mix the carrots, and cook them a little with the lid on.
- Now add cinnamon to the carrots, mix well, and cover it with a lid.
- Once cooked, transfer it to a plate or bowl, and let it cool for some time.
- In another pan, dry roast the almonds.
- Now, add flax seeds and coconut powder to another pan, and dry roast them as well.
- Transfer all the dry roasted material including quick oats, almonds, flax seeds and coconut into a plate.
- Let them cool a bit as well.
- In a grinder, grind all the dry roasted mixture.
- To it, add dates, and steamed carrots, and grind them as well.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add peanut butter to it.
- Mix it nicely with the help of your hands.
- Transfer them to a plate, and even out the surface with the help of the back of a Katori or a spatula.
- Let it refrigerate for some time so that it sets well.
- Now cut them into bars of your own favorable size.
- And your “Healthy carrots oats bars” are ready to be served!
- Carrots are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, especially biotin, potassium, and vitamin A.
- Oats are jam-packed with the goodness of carbs, fiber, protein, and antioxidants.
- Dates are an extremely good source of antioxidants, iron, vitamin A, thiamine, and complex of vitamin B, folate, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
- Almonds are jam-packed with the goodness of fiber, healthy fats, protein, magnesium, and vitamin E.
- Peanut butter is enriched with heart-healthy fats and proteins.
- Flax seeds are rich in healthy fats such as omega-3 fatty acids.
- Cinnamon is highly rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, especially magnesium.
- Desi ghee is enriched with omega-3 and omega- 6 fatty acids along with some amino acids.
|1600 Kcal||220 gm||47 gm||78 gm|
Calories= 130 Kcal/serve
Do try these tempting and nutritious “Carrots Oats Energy Bars” to give a boost to your energy.