Smoothies are best when you are too lazy to eat!
When you don’t feel like eating a full meal at night, “Dinner Smoothies” are the way to go.
They provide good nourishment and appetize you even if you don’t eat a full meal.
Also, they are very easy to make, time-saving, and still provide you the same nourishment as a whole meal, be it fullness or nourishment.
- Helps fight inflammation.
- Gives an instant boost of energy.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol levels.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
- Helps in strengthening of your bones.
PREPARATION TIME= 2 Minutes
ASSEMBLING TIME= 2 Minutes
TOTAL TIME= 4-5 Minutes
|Soaked quick oats||2-3 tbsp.|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1 tbsp.|
|Soaked soft dates||2-3|
|Ashwagandha (Optional)||1 tsp.|
|Cow milk/ Plant milk||200 ml|
|Peanut butter||1 tbsp.|
|Homemade granola||3-4 tbsp.|
|Ceylon Cinnamon||1/2 tsp.|
- In a blender jar, add all the up-listed ingredients.
- Add soaked quick oats, dates, unsweetened cocoa powder, soft dates, soaked almonds, ashwagandha, cow or plant milk, peanut butter, homemade granola, and Ceylon cinnamon.
- Blend all the ingredients well in a blender.
- Transfer it to a serving glass and enjoy!
- As it is a dinner smoothie, you can slightly warm it, but make sure to not boil it.
- Also, while heating, don’t forget to stir continuously to avoid any lump formation.
- Quick oats are enriched with the goodness of carbs, fiber, protein, and antioxidants.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder is rich in theobromine, which helps reduce inflammation.
- Dates are an extremely good source of antioxidants, iron, vitamin A, thiamine, and complex of vitamin B, folate, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
- Almonds are jam-packed with the goodness of fiber, healthy fats, protein, magnesium, and vitamin E.
- Ashwagandha is a well-known plant in Indian Ayurvedic medicine, and its health advantages have made it a popular supplement. It has a significant amount of withanolides, which have been demonstrated to reduce inflammation.
- Milk is a great source of calcium, protein, Vitamin B12, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Peanut butter is enriched with heart-healthy fats and proteins.
- Homemade granola is enriched with fiber, protein, and antioxidants.
- Ceylon Cinnamon is highly rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, especially magnesium.
|450 Kcal||49 gm||15 gm||23 gm|
Enjoy the deliciously nutritious dinner smoothie in fair 15 minutes.