Vitamin C which is commonly known as ascorbic acid is vital for the growth, development, repairment of all body tissues.
This VITAMIN C juice does the job for the name it has, as it is enriched with the goodness of 3 very abundant sources of Vitamin C: Kiwi, orange, and moringa leaves.
All of them are having the maximum amounts of vitamin C, in fact, you will be amazed to know that moringa has 7 times more Vitamin C content than oranges.
This juice not only provides you plenty of vitamins and minerals, especially Vitamin C but also helps in keeping you hydrated and also detoxifies your body.
- Helps in preventing dehydration.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Helps in lowering the blood pressure.
- Helps in reduction of fat in the blood and the body.
- Supports heart and digestive health.
PREPARATION TIME: 2 minutes.
ASSEMBLING TIME: 2 minutes
CALORIES: 200 Kcal/Serve
|Plain water/ Coconut water||1 cup|
- Roughly peel and chop the kiwi and orange into small segments.
- In a blender jar, add little water, orange, kiwi, de seeded dates, small piece of ginger, and handful of moringa leaves.
- Now add remaining water on top of it and blend well.
- Transfer to a serving glass and enjoy!
- Kiwi is enriched with Vitamin C, fiber, essential vitamins and antioxidants.
- Orange has an abundance of several vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, thiamine, folate, and potassium.
- Dates are a good source of antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals including potassium, magnesium, copper, and manganese.
- Moringa leaves are a great source of B complex vitamins, Vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, and several amino acids.
- Coconut water in carbohydrates and electrolytes such as potassium, sodium, and magnesium.
|200 Kcal||50 g||4 g||1.5 g|
Enjoy this rejuvenating and refreshing “Vitamin C juice” and relish your mornings!