Chocolate syrups are like cherry on cake, while we make smoothie/shakes/desserts.
But store brought chocolate syrups are full of sugar and other additives which are without a doubt not healthy and nutritious. So, we got a permanent and easy solution for it by introducing the very healthy, nutritious, and easily prepared “Homemade Jaggery Chocolate Syrup”.
- Helps in reducing inflammation.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Strengthens the bones.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Good for the brain health.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
|Cocoa powder||4 tbsp.|
|Jaggery powder||1/2 cup|
|Vanilla extract||Few drops.|
|Rice flour||1 tbsp.|
|Dark choco chips||2 tbsp.|
- Add water in a pan on flame.
- In a bowl, add unsweetened cocoa powder, rice flour, rock salt, and dark choco chips.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Once the water is close to boiling, turn off the flame.
- Add little water to the dry ingredients bowl.
- Mix well to avoid any lump formation.
- Add some more water depending upon the required consistency.
- Mix it well to reach a smooth and flowing consistency.
- In a pan, add water and jaggery powder.
- Mix them well.
- Now add the bowl mixture to the pan.
- Stir continuously and heat until cooked.
- Cool it and transfer to a glass jar.
- Top it off on shakes/smoothies/ and desserts of your choice.
Cooking time= 4-5 minutes.
- Cocoa powder is abundant in theobromine, phytonutrients while being low in fat and sugar, the calories you get from cocoa powder are full of beneficial compounds.
- Jaggery powder is enriched with the goodness of plant-based iron, copper, magnesium, calcium, and zinc.
- Rice flour is a great source of protein, calcium, and a great proportion of B vitamins.
|440 Kcal||105 gm||4 gm||2 gm|
Calories= 40 Kcal/serve.