Morning shakes are the best form of breakfast if you are someone who is not fond of heavy breakfasts.
Not only, they are super healthy and nutritious, but also very easy and instant to make and consume.
- Good for heart.
- Aids in digestion.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Enhances skin and hair.
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Boosts immunity.
|Peanut butter (100% Pure & Natural)||1 tsp.|
|Organic Turmeric||1/8 tsp.|
|Vanilla extract||Few drops|
|Skimmed milk/Plant milk||200-250 ml|
- In a pan, add milk and chopped carrots.
- To it, add all the up listed ingredients including peanut butter, dates, vanilla extract, cardamom, and turmeric.
- Heat it and stir continuously.
- Once cooked, turn off the flame.
- You can prepare the mixture a night before.
- Let it cool down and store in the refrigerator if made at night.
- Next morning, Blend the mixture with frozen banana for extra thickness & creaminess.
- Once blended, transfer it to the glass.
- Enjoy fresh Summer Shake.
- Carrots are excellent sources of nutrients like potassium, antioxidants, and vitamin A.
- Peanut butter is rich in heart-healthy fats and is a good source of protein.
- Turmeric is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, anti-inflammatory and other antioxidants.
- Bananas are enriched with the goodness of potassium and fiber.
- Skim milk is also considered a nutrient-dense ingredient, as it provides a large dose of vitamins and minerals with very few calories.
|180 Kcal||40 gm||3 gm||3.3 gm|
Enjoy the very refreshing ” Instant Summer Sunshine Morning Shake”.