You might have heard of Navratri recipes, such as lunch, dinner, breakfast, or even snacks. But now we have specialised “Navratri Smoothie” too.
You can now enjoy your Navratri with delicious and homemade smoothie recipe with ease and comfort.
This smoothie is enriched with the goodness of protein, and plenty of essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and probiotics as well.
- Helps in lowering of bad cholesterol levels.
- Keeps you full for a longer period of time.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Good for heart.
- Increases the metabolism of the body.
|Roasted peanuts||2 tbsp.|
|Roasted Phool Makhana||1/2 cup|
|Banana/ Carrot/ Sapota||1|
|Curd/ Yogurt||3/4 cup|
|Plain/ Coconut water||Some|
- Dry roast the peanuts on a tawa.
- Add roasted peanuts, almonds, and roasted phool makhana into a grinder/blender jar.
- Grind them well.
- Crush the cardamom in a pestle and mortar.
- In the jar, add water, add banana/carrot/ sapota into it.
- Also, add curd to it.
- Now transfer the grinded mixture, and de-seeded dates to the blender.
- Add some more water as per requirement.
- Blend all the ingredients well.
- Transfer your fresh “Navratri Smoothie” into a glass jar.
- Top it off with some chopped almonds and you are ready to enjoy.
- Peanuts are rich in protein, fat and fiber, along with being rich in magnesium, B vitamins, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Phool makhana is an excellent source of protein and calcium mainly.
- Banana is enriched with the goodness of potassium, vitamin B6, and fiber.
- Curd is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, and essential micronutrients such as calcium, vitamin B12, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Almonds are a great source of vitamin E, fiber, biotin, and minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium.
|250Kcal||75 gm||6 gm||11 gm|
Do try this refreshing and rejuvenating “Healthy Summer Navratri Smoothie”!