If I could give other name to satisfaction in summers, then it would be “COLD COFFEE”.
It’s the season of cold coffee and we are up with a tempting and delicious High protein Cold coffee which is not only free of any sugar, and is vegan at the same time.
It can be prepared in mere 2 minutes and you can serve happiness in a glass jar to your loved ones so easily.
- Good for brain health.
- Helps in reducing blood pressure.
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
- Boosts the heart health.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in building muscle mass.
|Homemade Soy/ Almond milk||200 ml|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1.5 tsp.|
|Instant coffee||1 tsp.|
|Vanilla extract||Few drops|
|Natural and Pure peanut butter||1.5 tbsp.|
|Homemade chocolate syrup (Made with jaggery)||2 tsp.|
- In a blender jar, add some milk.
- To it, add instant coffee, unsweetened cocoa powder, de-seeded dates, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and homemade chocolate syrup.
- Now add some ice cubes to make it refreshing cold.
- Shake and blend all the ingredients well.
- Take a glass jar, and coat it with the homemade chocolate syrup for a fascinating look.
- Pour the cold coffee into it, and top it off with some more chocolate.
- Make your favorite shapes with it to make it more appealing for your child or loved ones!
- Soy milk is enriched with the goodness of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, B, potassium, calcium, retinol, folate, and choline.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder is rich in theobromine, a compound which helps in reduction of inflammation and protects from several diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
- Coffee consists of small amounts of potassium, magnesium, and niacin, and plenty of antioxidants.
- Peanut butter is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, and essential micronutrients such as vitamin E, B6, magnesium, manganese, etc.
- Dates are an excellent source of plant-based iron, copper, zinc, and selenium.
|180 Kcal||50 gm||5 gm||6 gm|
Enjoy the lavishing “High Protein Cold Coffee” and enjoy your day.