We all are so fond of eating pizzas. Aren’t we?
But eating junk food knowingly harms our body is stupidity.
Can you believe having the taste of pizza that you all love to eat and that to guilt-free?
Quite possibly with this yummy, delicious, and full of nutritious healthy pizza wraps.
They deliver an awesome taste by providing you a nice section of nutrition.
It can be consumed as a whole meal or even as a snack. Next time you crave pizzas, make it at home with loads of nutrition, taste, and hygiene.
It is not only tasty but delivers a lot of health benefits too:
- Lower the blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Prevents the risk of some cancers.
- Aids digestion and bowel movement.
- Lowers risk of eye problems.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 Minutes
Calories: 257 Kcal
|6.||Red chili powder||Accordingly|
|10.||Whole wheat flour||30 gm.|
Note: You can add any veggies of your choice (corns/olives, etc.)
Preparation of PIZZA SAUCE
- First of all, make a puree of tomatoes.
- In a hot pan, add some olive oil, chopped onions, chopped garlic, ad stir it for few minutes.
- When onions become pinkish-brown in color, add salt, spices as per taste.
- Now add the tomato puree to the pan, and cook it.
- Once the sauce is cooked well, add fresh basil leaves, oregano, and chili flakes.
- Turn the flame off.
Making Pizza Wrap
- Firstly, knead the dough; take out a portion of it for making one chapatti.
- Roll it with the help of a rolling pin.
- Now with the help of a knife cut it once from the center to the end of one side, such that it can be folded three times and is divided into four portions.
Note: For better understanding, check out the linked video.
- Apply the homemade pizza sauce on two portions, and some grated unprocessed mozzarella cheese + chopped vegetables on the other two portions.
- Now start folding it into a wrap.
- On a simmered flame pan, add some olive oil, and place the pizza wrap.
- Cook both sides evenly until golden brown.
- Serve with any dip of your choice.
1. I use DiSano’s olive oil.
2. Make sure the pizza sauce is completely dry before you apply it to your wrap.
This recipe is a whole meal enriched with fiber as it comprises all vegetables including carrot, capsicum, onion, tomato, and coriander leaves.
Apart from containing a good amount of fiber, these also contain essential vitamins and minerals that are required by our body.
|257 Kcal||23 g||7 g||14 g|
This “Healthy pizza wrap” will be loved by your family members, especially children. Don’t forget to try this out and enjoy eating nutritious food.