Do you want coffee?
Yes indeed! Nobody says no to it. Not me at least.
Coffee is something that majority of the people love to consume and never denies it.
I always remained a huge fan and desirer of coffee, as it is always so soothing and refreshing. Every time, especially in summers I use to demand a glass of coffee as my evening snack. But back then I did not know that my favorite snack drink can also nourish me.
And if this favorite drink of yours provides you nutrition, isn’t that wonderful?
Ragi chocolate coffee is made up of Ragi, cocoa powder, and milk.
It is not only less time-consuming but more soul-rejuvenating as well, and at the very same time, it is appetizing and nourishing.
- Aids weight loss.
- Aids digestion.
- Maintains blood sugar level.
- Good for bone health.
- Provides antibacterial and immune-stimulating properties.
- Loaded with calcium and iron.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 Minutes
Calories: 194 Kcal
|1.||RAGI FLOUR||1.5 tbsp.|
|2.||COCOA POWDER||2 tsp.|
|5.||DARK CHOCO CHIPS||Optional.|
Note: You can use any of the milk, cow milk/ plant milk.
- In a bowl, add ragi and water, and mix them well to make it lumps free.
- Now, add cocoa powder to it and mix again.
- Take a pan, add about 1.5 glasses of water into it and give it a boil.
- Now pour the prepared batter into the pan and stir frequently.
- Give it a nice boil. Cook well on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour ragi malt into the bowl, add some dark chocolate chips (optional) and cool it a bit.
- Cover with a lid and store in the fridge overnight.
- Add milk, dates, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract to a blender and blend it nicely.
- Add the ragi malt into it and blend well.
Note: To give it a more silky texture and more protein, you can add 1-2 tsp. of peanut butter into it.
- Pour it in a glass and add Choco chips to make it more fascinating and tasty.
Ragi is enriched with all the macronutrients including carbohydrates, protein, fiber, and fats, and it also contains remarkable levels of key micronutrients including Vitamins (Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, B-complex vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid) and minerals (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron).
Milk is a complete source of protein and is jam-packed with nutrients such as calcium, phosphorus, B-vitamins, potassium, and Vitamin-D.
Cocoa powder is packed with nutrients including minerals such as zinc, selenium, and magnesium.
|194 Kcal||26 g||8.1 g||7.8 g|
It is a healthy outlandish beverage loaded with nutrients and fills you as well. Don’t forget to try and enjoy this energizing and healthy coffee with negligible effort and time.