As the name says, Super salad it brings a grin on your face by energizing you, for not only it is healthy, nutritious, and easy to make, but also very mount watering and delicious.
It is enriched with the goodness of wholesome fiber and plenty of micronutrients and antioxidants.
It is an easy option for when you are not in a mood to cook a whole meal.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Keep you satiated for a long time.
- Helps in avoiding binge eating.
- Boost the immune system.
- Eases digestion and relieves constipation.
- Helps in reducing bad cholesterol levels.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Enhances skin and hair.
|Boiled chickpeas||1 cup|
|Fresh corns||1/3 cup|
|Rock salt||As per taste.|
|Black pepper||As per taste.|
|Red chili/ Chili flakes||As per taste.|
|Virgin pure olive oil||2 tsp.|
|Fresh coriander leaves||Some|
|Fresh mint leaves (Optional)||Some|
|Mixed herbs||1 tsp.|
- Add all the veggies and chickpeas, and mix with the help of spatula.
- Take another small bowl.
- To it, add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and spices, de-seeded dates, and fresh coriander and mint leaves.
- Blend the dressing into a blender.
- And transfer the dressing into the bowl.
- Top it off with some mixed herbs.
- And give it a nice mix.
- And your healthy “Jolly Salad” is ready.
- Chickpeas are a great source of protein, dietary fiber, and micronutrients such as vitamin A, C and E, along with some prominent minerals including magnesium, potassium, and iron.
- Fresh veggies including corns, tomato, onion, carrot, and capsicum is an extremely great source of fiber, essential vitamins and minerals, and lots of antioxidants.
- Lemon juice is enriched with the goodness of vitamin C.
|433 Kcal||82 gm||20 gm||5.88 gm|
Calories = 216 Kcal/ serve.
Count on this “Super Salad” whenever in mood of eating healthy and delicious both at the same time.