Easy and healthy breakfasts at the beginning of the day is a huge task in itself. To make it very easy and instant for you, we have got an amazing recipe with the perks of it being vegan!
This “Healthy High protein and fiber vegan breakfast” is a must on your list, trust me!
It is enriched with the goodness of protein, fiber, and plenty of micronutrients along with the goodness of probiotics.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Eases digestion and promotes healthy gut.
- Helps in strengthening of bones.
|Overnight soaked chickpeas (Chole)||1/2 cup|
|Rice flour||2 tbsp.|
|Mix vegetables||1/2 cup|
|Fresh corn||2 tbsp.|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp.|
|Black pepper powder||1/4 tsp.|
|Oil/ Ghee||1/2 tsp.|
|ENO/ Baking powder||3/4 tsp.|
For seasonal veggies, I have taken chopped carrot, capsicum and mushrooms.
- In a mixer/ grinder, grind chickpeas, rice flour and some water.
- Now add salt and spices.
- You can also add garlic/ ginger/ green chilies at this time.
- Grind the mixture into a smooth paste.
- Gradually add water to make it of smooth consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the bowl.
- Add mix veggies, onion, tomato, and corns.
- Mix everything nicely.
- Leave the batter for 2-4 minutes.
- Heat a small pan, either ceramic or cast-iron pan.
- Grease it with oil/ ghee.
- Just prior to adding the batter in the pan, add ENO/ baking powder.
- Mix the batter thoroughly and transfer it to the pan.
- Spread it evenly and cover it with a lid.
- Let it cook at the lowest or simmered flame.
- Check the omelette after 4-5 minutes if it has started to leave the sides.
- Using a wooden spatula, check the bottom.
- Move the pan gently to see if it is ready to flip.
- Once cooked (golden brown) from one side, flip it to the other side.
- Cook the other side on low heat as well.
- Check with a knife if the omelette is cooked evenly.
- Once cooked evenly, transfer onto a serving plate.
- Serve warm as it is with a chutney or dip of your choice.
- Chickpeas are a great source of protein, and fiber, along with being rich in micronutrients such as choline, folate, magnesium, potassium, iron, Vitamin A, E, and C.
- Rice flour is jam-packed with the goodness of calcium, protein, and micronutrients such as niacin, Vitamin B6, E, and thiamine.
- Veggies are an important source of fiber, essential vitamins and minerals, and plenty of antioxidants.
|320 Kcal||54.5 gm||12.9 gm||7.16 gm|
Do try this amazing vegan breakfast recipe and enjoy its taste along with the nutrition it offers.