Summers need energy, and chilled drinks!
But gaining nutrition out of it is like “Cherry on the pie”.
And we got it for you all! This “Healthy Summer Iced Tea for Weight Loss” is a multitasker, which not only refreshes and rejuvenates your soul, but at he very same time is loaded with essential vitamins and minerals, and plenty of antioxidants.
So, count on this Summer Iced Tea to make your summers healthy.
- Aids weight loss and management.
- Promotes detoxification in the body.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Helps in regulating blood pressure.
- Enhances skin.
- Boosts the metabolism.
|Black tea/ Green tea||1 tsp./ 2 tsp.|
|Lemon juice||1 Lemon|
|Jaggery powder||1.5 tsp.|
- First, boil water and then add black/ green tea.
- Stir and boil well, and cover it with a lid to let the ingredients infuse.
- Strain the tea, and let it cool completely.
- Once cooled, add lemon juice to it.
- In a blender, add orange, dates, ice cubes, and rock salt.
- Blend it nicely.
- In a glass jar, add ice cubes, blended juice and green/ black tea.
- Garnish it with mint leaves and enjoy fresh.
- Rock salt is rich in vitamin K. It is the purest form of salt, and is therefore enriched with the goodness of 84 trace elements required by the body including potassium, iron, calcium, zinc, and magnesium.
- Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C.
- Dates are a great source of antioxidants, dietary fiber, and micronutrients such as magnesium, copper, and manganese.
- Jaggery is rich in plant based iron, and adequate amount of B vitamins and minerals such as calcium, zinc, phosphorus, and copper.
- Orange, in addition to vitamin C is also rich in other micronutrients including calcium, potassium, thiamine, and folate.
Do try this amazingly refreshing healthy “Summer Iced Tea”.