Interesting breakfasts are what boosts your energy and mood in the morning. When I was younger, my mother used to make these “High Protein and Fiber Rolls” for my breakfast, and I had got happy to have a “Special Breakfast”.
Not only it is very tasty, but loaded with the goodness of good quality protein, fiber, and plenty of vitamins and minerals.
- Low in glycemic index, therefore helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Great source of energy.
- Strengthens hair and improves skin quality.
- Helps in blood circulation.
- Helps in reducing inflammation.
|Sattu/ Roasted chana||3/4 cup|
|Ginger garlic paste||As required|
|Amchur powder||To taste|
|Chaat Masala||To taste|
|Coriander powder||To taste|
|Garam masala||To taste|
Note: For veggies you can take carrot, cauliflower, onion, tomato, beans, capsicum, and corns.
- In a big sized bowl, grate potatoes.
- Add grated carrot, cauliflower, onion, tomato, corns, ginger garlic paste, beans, amchur powder, and fresh coriander leaves.
- Now add sattu and seasonings as per taste into the mixture.
- Mix it well with the help of your hands, and it will start to bind soon.
- Divide small portion of the mixture and roll them with the help of your hands.
- Take the appam maker, and drizzle it will oil, and place the balls made up of the mixture.
- Change sides, and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- And your healthy, mouth-watering “High Protein and Fiber Rolls” are ready to be consumed.
- You can pair it with any chutney of your choice.
- Sattu seals all the important nutrients including protein, fiber, and essential micronutrients calcium, iron, manganese, and magnesium.
- Veggies including beans, cauliflower, tomato, onion, etc. are loaded with the goodness of fiber, essential micronutrients, and plenty of antioxidants.
|469 Kcal||109 gm||32 gm||11 gm|
Calories= 42.6 Kcal/Serve.