Breakfast is the foremost and the most important meal of the day. Children usually try to avoid it, because they can’t find anything interesting in it.
Sandwiches are a great way to give to your child as breakfast or even as lunch. This “High Protein Sandwich” is not only appealing, but at the very same time highly nutritious, enriched with the goodness of protein, lots of fiber, plenty of antioxidants, and essential vitamins and minerals.
- Makes you feel satiated.
- Helps prevent binge-eating.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
- Improves immunity.
- Strengthens strong bones and teeth.
|Boiled chickpeas||1/2 cup|
|Black pepper||To taste|
|Red chili powder||To taste|
|Mixed herbs||To taste|
|Virgin Olive Oil||1-2 tsp.|
|Dijon Mustard Sauce (Optional)||1 tsp.|
- Mash chickpeas in a bowl with the help of a fork.
- Add chopped veggies including tomato, onion, cucumber, and capsicum to the bowl.
- Add some fresh coriander leaves.
- Add some curd and mix well.
- Now add “Dijon Mustard sauce” for that amazing taste.
- And at last, add spices and seasonings as per your choice and taste.
- Mix well.
- Take a piece of bread, and spread the prepared mixture onto it.
- Top it off with some more tomatoes and fresh coriander.
- Pair it with another slice of bread.
- Heat the pan and glaze it with oil.
- Toast both the sides of the bread until golden brown.
- Cut it into halves.
- And your mouth-watering, healthy, and nutritious “High Protein Breakfast” is ready!
- Chickpeas is loaded with the goodness of fiber, protein, selenium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin B, and iron.
- Veggies are the best source of fiber, antioxidants, and a very nice composition of minerals and vitamins.
- Curd is enriched with the goodness of protein, calcium, vitamin B12, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
|300 Kcal||51.5 gm||13.2 gm||7.8 gm|
Enjoy this amazingly delicious breakfast recipe!