Usually, micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals are considered insignificant when compared to macronutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats.
But we make a huge silly mistake here, every micronutrient and macronutrient have its own role to play. No one can replace anyone!
So, keeping this in mind and to provide you an adequate dosage of multivitamins altogether in one glass, we have “Best MULTIVITAMIN MORNING JUICE” which is not amazingly delicious, healthy but is also enriched with many essential vitamins and minerals.
- Helps in improving hemoglobin levels.
- Aids in digestion and prevents constipation.
- Helps in better nutritional absorption.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Prevents micronutrient deficiencies.
- Helps in detoxification and cleansing.
|Fresh moringa leaves/ powder||1/2 cup/ powder(1/2 tsp.)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 tsp.|
- Take a heavy bottom pan.
- Peel and roughly chop carrots and beetroot and transfer to the pan.
- Add little water into the pan.
- Turn on the flame with lid on and reduce the heat.
- Let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile remove leaves from moringa sprigs.
- Add moringa leaves to the pan, and immediately switch off the flame.
- Let the cooked veggies cool completely.
- Add the cooked veggies and other ingredients including jaggery powder, ginger, black salt, fresh lemon juice into the blender.
- Add water as per requirement into the blender.
- Blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- Transfer it to a serving glass.
- We haven’t consumed raw carrots and beetroot. Instead, we have blanched or slightly steamed them because this process enhances and increases the vitamins and minerals such as carotenoids and Vitamin C of the respective vegetables to a higher extent.
- The best time to consume this drink is MORNING.
- Beetroot, along with a great source of fiber, is jam-packed with the goodness of folate, manganese, potassium, iron, and Vitamin C.
- Carrot is enriched with Vitamin A, also known as carotenoids whose nutrition is enhanced when slightly cooked.
- Moringa is rich in many essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, phosphorus, potassium,
- Lemon juice is enriched with fiber, vitamin C, and many beneficial plant compounds.
|60 Kcal||14 g||1.7 g||0.65 g|
Do try this colorful and flavourful “Multivitamin Morning Juice”.