Vitamins are the micronutrients derived from the food.
“Coalition Ka zamana hai”
Gone are the days when only one political party or one vitamin, mineral, or macronutrient like carbs, proteins, or fat ruled.
Just like India has realized that the bigger parties need the help of smaller, unknown parties to create a central government, so should we realize that for weight loss and a lean body, the answer doesn’t lie in the majority of single-party government but instead in coalition raj.
Vitamins play a key role in the healing and functioning of the body. Each vitamin holds its importance and is required by the body in required amounts.
This “Multivitamin Juice” not only fulfills the requirement of almost many nutrients but is also a suitable match for those who are trying to lose weight.
- Improves digestion and prevents constipation.
- Aids in weight loss and promotes wellbeing.
- Boosts eye, and skin health.
- Bolsters immunity.
- It May help in lowering blood pressure.
- Helps control blood sugar levels.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
ASSEMBLING TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
CALORIES: 90 Kcal/serve
|Fresh pulp of sweet lime
|Lightly steamed carrot
|Roasted cumin powder
- In a blender jar, add chopped steamed carrots, pomegranate seeds, fresh lime pulp, pink salt, roasted cumin powder, and water.
- Blend that well.
- In a serving glass, add a layer of soaked chia seeds at the bottom.
- Pour the mouthwatering and tempting juice over it.
- And top it off with some pomegranate seeds and you are done.
- Cooked carrots are said to be healthier and more nutritious than raw carrots. The antioxidant carotenoid present in carrots is best preserved by boiling or steaming them. Simply said, when carrots are cooked, the carotenoids present in them, such as beta carotene, become more readily available to be absorbed by the body, unlike other vegetables which are preferred eating raw, eg: beets.
- How do vitamins promote weight loss?
- They have an immediate effect on your metabolism, which is crucial for weight loss.
- Vitamin B12, for example, is an energy enhancer. Their job is to transform the food you eat into energy that your cells can use, allowing you to stay active and energetic.
- They aid in the digestion of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. These fat-soluble vitamins help you lose that extra few pounds you’ve gained.
- Vitamin-rich meals/ drinks are often low in fats and calories and high in fiber and minerals, preventing you from gaining excess weight.
|Vitamin C Iron Calcium Vitamin B6 Thiamine Potassium
|Vitamin A Vitamin K1 Vitamin B6 Biotin Potassium
|Antioxidants Zinc Vitamin C Vitamin A Folate Thiamin Vitamin B6
|Thiamin Vitamin B6 Vitamin B12 Niacin Vitamin E Vitamin A Vitamin C
|Potassium Calcium Zinc Magnesium Iron
|Calcium Phosphorus Magnesium Phosphorus Protein Omega-3 fats
CALORIES: 90 Kcal/serve
Count on this tempting and scrumptious “Multivitamin juice” anytime.