If you are like me, who’s always looking for some tangy and delicious snacks but is worried at the same time to not binge onto something unhealthy, then I got your back!
Here is a nutritionally loaded healthy, tangy, and nutritious snack to be prepared in less than 10-15 minutes and is worth a try.
- Good for the heart health.
- Good for the gut health.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Aids bone cell growth.
- Helps controlling blood sugar levels.
|Boiled sweet potato||1|
|Pink salt||To taste.|
|Chaat masala||1 tsp.|
|Low fat paneer||40-60 gm|
|Tamarind chutney||2 tsp.|
|Lemon juice||2-3 tsp.|
|Coriander chili chutney||2 tsp.|
|Rice murmura||1/2 cup|
- Dry roast the peanuts on a tawa or a pan.
- Now dry roast some chopped capsicum.
- Add chopped onion, boiled potato, chopped tomatoes, diced low fat paneer, and dry roasted capsicum into a bowl.
- To it, add dry roasted peanuts, rice murmura, and mix well.
- Now sprinkle to spices onto it and mix again.
- At last, add tamarind and coriander chutney to the bowl and mix nicely.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Peanuts are rich in protein, fat, fiber, and micronutrients especially magnesium.
- Sweet Potato is a good source of Vitamins C, B1, B3, B6, and minerals including potassium, phosphorus, magnesium.
- Tomato is a great source of folate, vitamin C, and potassium.
- Capsicum is extremely high in vitamin C. Besides that, it is also good source of potassium, iron, magnesium, and manganese.
- Onion is enriched with vitamin C, B6, and potassium.
- Low fat paneer is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, and essential micronutrients including magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, and Vitamin B12.
- Lemon juice is high in vitamin C, fiber, and multiple plant compounds.
- Rice murmura is rich in calcium, iron, vitamin D, and fiber.
- Tamarind is a great source of B vitamins and Vitamins C, along with decent amounts of potassium.
|440 Kcal||50.95 gm||19.53 gm||21.6 gm|
Calories= 220 Kcal/serve.
Do try this tangy, flavorful and super healthy snack.