Who doesn’t wants to consume refreshing drinks and that too in summers?
Smoothies are the new trendsetter drinks these days. These are so easy to make and by adding nutritious ingredients of your own choice, you can make them delightful a well as highly nutritious.
Poha smoothie recipe is one of a kind. It is made up of all the nourishing ingredients that too easily available.
Poha is very light on your stomach and has good digestive properties along with being highly nutritious.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 2 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 4 Minutes
Calories: 211 Kcal/ serve.
|2.||Chia Seeds||1 tbsp.|
|4.||Peanut Butter||2 tsp.|
|7.||Water/ Coconut water||As Required|
- In a bowl, add Poha and rinse it once.
- Then, add chia seeds, and pour warm water, and mix it.
- Cover the lid and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- When you open the lid, you might see that poha and chia seeds have almost soaked the water.
- Add this mixture to a blender or mixer, and blend well (Add water if required for blending).
- Now add mangoes, honey, peanut butter, and cardamom powder to it.
- Add the required amount of water to it and blend a little more until it gets a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a jar and top it up with some sliced mangoes or chia seeds.
This recipe is enriched with the goodness of poha, chia seeds, peanut butter, mangoes, and cardamom powder.
- Poha, also known as flaked rice is packed with antioxidants, gluten-free, and is a completely wholesome meal in itself. It is a good source of carbohydrates, protein, and fiber. It is also rich in iron, and essential vitamins.
- Chia seeds provide a lot of vitamins without delivering any excess calories. It is also loaded with antioxidants and is a good source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Mango along with being refreshing delivers a good amount of Vitamin-C and antioxidants.
- Peanut butter provides a good amount of protein and also delivers essential vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
|422 Kcal||72.5 g||9.92 g||10.51 g|
The best time to drink this smoothie is morning, but it doesn’t confine you to drinking it any other time as your snacks.
Try this amazing Poha smoothie recipe these summers to rejuvenate your soul and calm your hunger.