Winters are here, and with it, our indolence!
As a result, I’ve created an ultimate ready-to-eat winter snack for you that can be made in as little time as possible with minimal work and supplies.
This winter snack is full of healthy fats, protein, and fiber, as well as necessary vitamins and minerals and, of course, a great taste and aroma.
- It helps lower blood sugar levels.
- It helps in managing and reducing blood pressure.
- It helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- Reduces hunger and aids in weight loss.
- Improves eyesight.
- Improves nerve functioning.
|Sesame seeds||1 tbsp.|
|Virgin coconut oil/ ghee||1 tsp.|
|Peanut butter||1 tsp.|
|Cocoa powder||1 tsp.|
|Coconut slices (Optional)||Some|
|Seeds/Nuts||As per choice.|
- Firstly, chop the almonds into halves and add it to the pan.
- Dry roast the almonds.
- Repeat the same steps of chopping and dry roasting with walnuts as well.
- In a bowl, add virgin coconut oil, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and mix them well.
- To it, add vanilla extract.
- Meanwhile, break the jaggery into small pieces.
- Add sesame seeds to the pan and dry roast it as well.
- Add jaggery to the bowl and mix well.
- Once the jaggery is completely mixed with the mixture, add dry roasted almonds, walnuts, sesame seeds, and raisins into the bowl, and mix well.
- In a pan, add the mixture from the bowl, and roast it.
- And your tempting and healthy “Ready to eat Winter Snack” is ready!
- Transfer and store it into an airtight jar.
- Almonds are enriched with the goodness of healthy fats, protein, fiber, magnesium, and Vitamin E.
- Walnuts are jam-packed with the goodness of healthy fats such as omega-3 fatty acids, and ample antioxidants.
- Sesame seeds are enriched with essential vitamins and minerals especially magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium.
- Raisins are a good source of soluble fiber, essential vitamins, and minerals such as iron, copper, magnesium, and potassium.
- Virgin coconut oil is enriched with high amounts of nutrients such as Vitamin E, and bioactive compounds such as polyphenols.
- Peanut butter is rich in heart-healthy fats and protein.
- Cocoa powder is enriched with theobromine, which helps to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Jaggery is rich in copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Cinnamon powder includes trace amounts of essential vitamins and minerals.
|888 Kcal||66.9 gm||21.5 gm||81.3 gm|
Calories= 88 Kcal/serve.
Do try this amazingly nutritious and ready-to-eat winter snack and enjoy without putting in much effort and time.