Uttapam is one of the most eaten breakfasts in north India. High protein Oats Paneer is one of the best versions of it which can be very easily prepared in very little time and effort.
Enriched with the goodness of vegetables, oats, and paneer, it is a wholesome meal rich in protein, and fiber.
- Maintain bone and skeletal health.
- Aids weight loss.
- Prevents constipation and eases digestion.
- Helps lower blood sugar levels.
- Helps in the reduction of bad cholesterol levels.
- Helps in managing blood pressure levels.
|Quick oats||1/4 cup|
|Sooji/ Semolina||1/4 cup|
|Low fat paneer||40-60 gm|
|Black pepper||To taste.|
|Chili flakes||To taste.|
|ENO (Optional)||1/2 tsp.|
|Peanut Butter||1 tsp.|
|Mustard sauce||1/2 tsp.|
- In a grinder or mixer, add some water, quick oats, sooji, garlic cloves, chopped onion, and low-fat paneer.
- Add some more water and grind it into a paste, and transfer to a bowl.
- To it, add chopped tomato, some corns, and all the spices as per taste.
- Top it off with some fresh coriander leaves and mix very nicely.
- Mix water with ENO and instantly add it to the bowl, and mix well.
- Grease the pan with some oil, and pour the batter onto it.
- Spread nicely and cook it on both sides with the lid on.
- For the dip, add peanut butter, mustard sauce, and black pepper into a bowl and mix them.
- Serve the high protein Uttapam with the dip or any dip of your own choice.
- Quick oats are rich source of fiber, protein, and many essential vitamins and minerals, along with plenty of antioxidants.
- Rice flour is rich in calcium, protein and essential micronutrients.
- Low fat paneer is a great source of protein, calcium, Vit B12, magnesium, and phosphorus.
|360 Kcal||62 gm||16 gm||6.81 gm|
Enjoy this fulfilling and highly nutritious and deliciously easy-to-make breakfast!